• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Hey all,

Originally I was planning on going with King's 2.5 performance shocks on my diesel gladiator (OEM valving spec, not EVO spec). I decided to do the Fox 3.0's instead (2x the price) and can't return these. Should also work fine for Diesel owners. $200 less than anywhere you can buy them, brand new, and free shipping. Please note I will not split the fronts/rear -- I'll only sell them as a set.

These are new in box never installed never even opened. These have a nearly year long back order from King right now.

Will ship these free anywhere in the lower 48.

Pics show JL for the front -- that's because these work for both the JL/JT. Rears are JT specific.

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo1

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo2

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo3

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo4

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo5

Jeep Gladiator ($2600 shipped) King 2.5 Performance Series shocks (3-5" Height) with ADJUSTERS! NEW IN BOX. photo6

Last edited:
OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright ill keep these in mind,i wont really waste your time im just shopping around trying to make my mind if i want front coilovers or king shocks all at once for the front and rear
No worries!

I stuck with shocks as I felt that to really take advantage of coil overs, I'd have other trade offs that I didn't want to make. My JK is on coil overs, but it's on a long arm 4-linked suspension mounted out board to ensure I can actually use them to their fullest. For this rig, there are other aspects of the vehicle that would likely limit my ability to get through the trail before shocks, and thus it wasn't worth going down that rabbit hole.

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ttt

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
Messaged about the bump stops.

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Messaged about the bump stops.
Will shoot some pictures -- fronts are sold, just have rears now. Still have all four shocks.

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ttt

Still have these. Will negotiate slightly on price. NEW IN BOX. Never used.

No longer have the bump stops.

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ttt

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ttt

OP
OP

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great part, and a great price. Wish i had the scratch. GLWS!
Thanks!

These things are back ordered pretty much everywhere I could find for several months.