Jasonr82

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Hello all,
Just wondering if I could see some pics of some rides with 3.5" lift on 35's.
Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
If you are going to put 3.5” of lift and stick with 35s, then you might as well leave it stock. 35s will fit right on the lot. I couldn’t justify going that high without adding at a minimum of 37s.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
If you are going to put 3.5” of lift and stick with 35s, then you might as well leave it stock. 35s will fit right on the lot. I couldn’t justify going that high without adding at a minimum of 37s.
^ this.

It’ll look like a roller skate.

arosen1997

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LAV Turret Technician
Op don't listen to the haters
@Midwest Stinger posted his JT with a 3.5 inch JKS lift and 35s in the JKS thread and I think it looks great. Most likely the setup I'm going to go with myself. At the end of the day do what you think looks good and is functional.
I have a base Sport with Max Tow package and just got the JKS 3.5” lift installed the other day. Purchased the Fox shock option and the JKS j-flex arms. Rides great and sits really nice. Had the shop throw on some 315/70-17 General Grabber ATX tires with it and I couldn’t be happier all around.

18ED08F2-867A-4F7E-B4E7-05A529BBF0E1.jpeg

B865109F-324F-4A9A-947B-95211EF14705.jpeg

View attachment 49820
I think the control arms are a good option if you have the extra bit of cash to spend.
Attached a couple of shots from today. Seems to me that the gap is just right for around a 35” tire and plenty of flex space.

29E2E901-969B-4716-95F4-E4FC8BFBDAE6.jpeg

D2F95435-47FB-4D6A-8BFA-C3E55598C82C.jpeg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Op don't listen to the haters
@Midwest Stinger posted his JT with a 3.5 inch JKS lift and 35s in the JKS thread and I think it looks great. Most likely the setup I'm going to go with myself. At the end of the day do what you think looks good and is functional.
Need to be careful, the OP needs to determine which lift he wants then look at photos from the company he has chosen. A Metalcloak 3.5, EVO or Rock Krawler 3" lift can make a 37" tire look normal and a 35" tire look small. The JKS 3.5 lift seems shorter than other brands.

Sponsored

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Lol you guys just follow the purpose of the thread please. Assume the OP knows what he is asking for. I also am looking at a 3" or 3.5" for 35s but likely. 2.5 is best. I just want to have this discussion, and yes, pics please!

OP
OP
Jasonr82

Jasonr82

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Thank you so far for the opinions/replies. As stated, I only want to get ideas of what that set up would look like mainly because I have not been able to find many gladiators with that set-up. From doing my research it seems as though 35's look best on a 2.5" lift but figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody has done a 3-3.5 lift with those size tires.

Sponsored

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Someone would have to post a confirmed measurement but I think the difference between nonrubi and rubi fenders is about 1.5"

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
lift is great, bigger tires are great as well, Wheel offset definitely helps on the Sport/Sport S models due to the lower fenders, and those Wing doo-hickies between the front of the front fenders and the bumper had to go, almost on day 1, but now that I have a new, functional front, winch bumper, everything fits like its supposed to.
upload_2019-12-31_8-13-4.png

Midwest Stinger

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport Base
Keep in mind to look for the differences in the “look” between Rubicons and Sport models. The high fenders will make a difference.
You are 100% correct. The Rubicon fenders may make this lift and tire combo look a little silly, but if you have the non-Rubi fenders, the clearance between tire and fender ends up right at 7" front and rear with the 3.5" JKS kit. Seems like a nice spot to be with plenty of room for up travel and no need for trimming. I had thought about keeping stock ride height, but I don't like the "stuffed" look and wanted more flex on trails.

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Heck Rubicons don't even look right with the stock suspension until you add 37s, IMO.
Have you seen the comparison of 35s/37s in person? I mean EVO's baja 1000 build looked great with 2.5" lift and 35s. But maybe thats just me because i know theyre there for desert performance and that theres triple bypass fox shocks supporting them.
Sponsored