3 hour Gladiator owner interview

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I just got off of the phone with Lauren who wants to interview Gladiator owners for her focus group. I will be there (Anaheim) on Monday 11/11 at 2:30 pm. Her # is 800-695-4794.
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
When I lived in SoCal I was involved in multiple auto surveys that actually paid me quite well for some hours of my time and opinions. Lots of fun to talk about one of my passions and ownership and driving (off road) experience

The last one I did involved discussions about off roading and vehicle features and it was related to what is now the new Defender. Fun to discuss but I'll admit to being somewhat disappointed in what they've just released as the next gen Defender

Laurenbisme23

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, Dodge Ram 2500, BMW x6
Thank you Desert Outlaw for the post, great talking to you today! Below is the Jeep Gladiator study details, please call me ASAP to get signed up.

Lauren / LW Adler Weiner Research

Attention current owners of the Jeep Gladiator!

*Earn $200 cash for your opinion
*Absolutely NO Sales involved *Reference #19-064

We are inviting a select number of vehicle owners to participate in a vehicle evaluation viewing current and future vehicles on display.

At past studies, our guests have found the experience informative and enjoyable. You will have the opportunity to share your views and opinions and give your feedback.

The study is taking place in Anaheim, CA between the dates of Saturday, November 9th and Monday, November 11th. The event will last approximately 3 Hours and you will receive $200.00 as a token of appreciation for participating.

This is strictly a research study. At no time will anyone attempt to sell you anything or contact you at any time after the study.

If you are interested in participating, please call us at (800) 695-4794 and leave a message that you received this email. An operator will get back to you and ask a few questions and if there is an opening in your category, we will schedule an appointment with you.

You can also click on the link to complete the survey and an operator will get back to you if there is an opening in your category. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NP83QPL
Since the number of openings is limited, please call as soon as possible. We hope that you will be able to find the time to participate. Your opinions really do count. Please feel free to check us out at www.lwadlerweiner.com

LW Adler Weiner Research
17337 Ventura Blvd., Suite 301 Encino, CA 91316
10960, Wilshire Blvd Suite 1250 Los Angeles, CA 90024

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am interested in seeing what vehicles will be at the convention center. I have a neighbor who was invited two years ago.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Desert Outlaw

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just read the rules for today's interview and realized that my wife wouldn't be allowed inside. Parking might also be an issue as I haven't visited the convention center so hunting for parking might also be a problem. Thank you @Laurenbisme23 for the invite. Maybe later in the future I will have more time to dedicate to a project like this.

CokreeateJT

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Ray Gray JTR
Did the interview today.
Saw 3 Gladiator while I was there and a sea of Tacoma all new gens. Parked at the convention center and they reimburse you.

I just read the rules for today's interview and realized that my wife wouldn't be allowed inside. Parking might also be an issue as I haven't visited the convention center so hunting for parking might also be a problem. Thank you @Laurenbisme23 for the invite. Maybe later in the future I will have more time to dedicate to a project like this.

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I did it too, met one other Gladiator owner (all the way down from Paso!) It was actually interesting. Probably didn't answer how they wanted, but I was honest.
Sponsored