3 White JT Within An Hour

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
So just a little fun here. But after going so long here in Houston and only literally seeing 3 JT in all this time. Today coming back home from work which is about a 50 mile drive from North Houston to Katy. I saw 3 JT within about a 30 minute period. Two of them were brand new and the other was not. Two white with black trim and one all white.
I will have to admit white was on my list as possible color if I couldn't get Gobi but after seeing them white is not on my choice of color. My last two dodge rams were white and I liked it but for some reason after riding behind and on the side of the jeep for a while checking it out white just didn't click with me for the jeep for some reason. One of the JT was lifted quite a bit and had some really wide tires on it and this is just a personnel opinion to me kind of made the JT look like crap. Reminded me of my brothers monster truck (LOL). Its Houston there isn't a whole lot of places that I am aware of around here that you go overlanding or heavy off roading besides cow pastures and the beach. The other two Rubi's that I saw had some really nice tires/rims on them and they looked really nice rolling down the highway. The Firecracker Red I saw a few weeks back I thought was a really sharp color. I kind a wish I hadn't seen them as now its just irritated me more that I am not in one as of yet and this weather around here has been great for open air riding
Sponsored

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Dang lol mightvof saw mine on the highway.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang lol mightvof saw mine on the highway.
Nah I see your photo and this jeep was up there. Looked like needed a dang ladder to get in. Was on the Beltway past the Racetrack heading toward I10 direction about 3 PM.

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Nah I see your photo and this jeep was up there. Looked like needed a dang ladder to get in. Was on the Beltway past the Racetrack heading toward I10 direction about 3 PM.
Got ya I live cypress drive the beltway everyday lol

motorod

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Bright White
May have been mine lol, all white rubicon on the Beltway headed towards I10. No lift yet (but soon) and 35s with close backspacing to avoid the bro-dozer. I’ve lived with all black cars and trucks for so long so I went the opposite with the Texas heat (used to live further west in Austin and also North Carolina). I’ll probably be an odd duck in Houston as I’m doing more of the dual sport/adventure motorcycle stuff and have the need with many scenarios in West Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado just to get to really great places to ride and inevitably having to rescue a bike or two or a buddy. Looking at NMBDR as the next epic trip but probably Big Bend short term to stretch the Rubicon legs a bit and get some two wheels going in this nice cool weather!

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I have seen some good looking white JT’s ....I think they look good broken up with black fares and accents...I have been seeing a ton of JT’s here in Orlando every day and I mean a lot ...just today a gobi and red

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
May have been mine lol, all white rubicon on the Beltway headed towards I10. No lift yet (but soon) and 35s with close backspacing to avoid the bro-dozer. I’ve lived with all black cars and trucks for so long so I went the opposite with the Texas heat (used to live further west in Austin and also North Carolina). I’ll probably be an odd duck in Houston as I’m doing more of the dual sport/adventure motorcycle stuff and have the need with many scenarios in West Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado just to get to really great places to ride and inevitably having to rescue a bike or two or a buddy. Looking at NMBDR as the next epic trip but probably Big Bend short term to stretch the Rubicon legs a bit and get some two wheels going in this nice cool weather!
Might have seen you I know one of the regular jeep trucks had a pink outlined license plate can't remember the dealership who sells and uses those plate holders.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
... I saw 3 (white) JT's within about a 30 minute period...
That's weird, I rarely see a Gladiator on the road here, but within the last two days, I've seen 3 Black JT's :beer:
The one this morning had a rack on the back w/ rotopaks + a rooftop tent deal. Looked pretty cool, although a bit out of place rolling down the streets of Memphis, TN.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I have a sting gray, we probably pass each other daily. I live in the woodlands and work in sugar land.

Reactions: BAT

Sponsored

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a sting gray, we probably pass each other daily. I live in the woodlands and work in sugar land.
You have one of them drives like me. I go from Katy to my office near IAH every Tuesday and Thursday.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
You have one of them drives like me. I go from Katy to my office near IAH every Tuesday and Thursday.
The morning drive (5:30 a.m.) is a pleasant 45 min. The afternoon is a killer at a whopping 1.5-2 hours :headbang:
Picked up my truck mid-october and already almost 9K miles on it.

mr_bots

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Makes sense. White is obviously the best color for a Gladiator. :rock:

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The morning drive (5:30 a.m.) is a pleasant 45 min. The afternoon is a killer at a whopping 1.5-2 hours :headbang:
Picked up my truck mid-october and already almost 9K miles on it.
Yep same I leave at 5:30 and breeze to the office but unless I leave the office at around 2 PM going home its always 1.5-2 hours and if it rains well just as well go sit at a bar or something and wait till about 8 PM to go home (LOL). Luckly I only have to make the run twice a week and work from home the rest of the time. That was one of the big deals when I told them I would quit if they didn't allow me to work from home cause I was wearing out a vehicle so fast and the tolls were not cheap. The Jeep will be my daily driver so it will see a few miles

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Makes sense. White is obviously the best color for a Gladiator. :rock:
HAHA man all my past vehicles have been white but don't know why its just not clicking for me but I like Gobi and have to say that Firecracker Red I am really liking the more I see it.
Sponsored