First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Police Officer
Hello all. I have a chance to buy 5 Goodyear Wrangler Territory M/T tires for a great price. They are new take offs from a Bronco which came with an 8.5 wheel. Anyone use these tires? Opinion on fitment with Mojave wheels? Oh, I think the correct name is Goodyear Territory M/T
Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
You’ll be fine. I’ve been running 315/70/17 tires on the stock, 7.5” Sport S wheels for 2 years now with no issues. That includes towing, LOTS of highway, forest roads at 15-36 psi, beaches at 15–36 psi, and light-moderate rock crawling at 15-36 psi.

Don’t miss your tire deal due to the wheel width on these trucks. I’m sure others will chime in but that’s my experience based opinion with the Sport S wheels which are also just 7.5” wide.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I don’t baby my JT on pavement either. I ride fast on the highway frequently and take curves/corners much faster than most people feel comfortable doing in their sedans. It’s a very planted ride on my setup. I don’t think you’ll run into any serious performance issues.

DKR GLD8OR

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 4dr Willys JT high altitude
Occupation
Self Employed
I have the 315/70 17 on a Wrangler 392 non xr factory rim and never had any issues. My son runs a 325/60 20 on his gladiator with stock high altitude wheels with no major issues. His will rub at full lock left or right

OP
OP
Gladiatorx2

Gladiatorx2

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Police Officer
Thanks to all for your information. I already purchased a Terraflex 1.5" spacer for the front and Daystar.75" for the rear. I want to maintain a little rake and have decent articulation/travel.
Sponsored