First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I searched for this but could not find anything. On you tube there are some videos showing 35's at full flex and no rub BUT they are using the Nitto trail grappler ( which i think is more of a mud tire) and it is 11.5 wide. I don't want a mud tire I drive too much roads, and don't want the noise . Nitto only make the 11.5 width in that one tire . NOw I ran 315 70 17 BFG Allterrain 2 on my JLUR and had no issues but even though i ran somepretty rocky trails in the sierras didn't flex full and didn't rub. So if a 12.5 x 35 will rub is itsomething that can be fixed with wheel spacers. I don't want o buy rims its a wife thing!
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I have the same exact size KO2's on my JTR and I ran up one of the loading docks at work with the swaybar disconnected, no issues at all. Plenty of room, 37's should fit.

I searched for this but could not find anything. On you tube there are some videos showing 35's at full flex and no rub BUT they are using the Nitto trail grappler ( which i think is more of a mud tire) and it is 11.5 wide. I don't want a mud tire I drive too much roads, and don't want the noise . Nitto only make the 11.5 width in that one tire . NOw I ran 315 70 17 BFG Allterrain 2 on my JLUR and had no issues but even though i ran somepretty rocky trails in the sierras didn't flex full and didn't rub. So if a 12.5 x 35 will rub is itsomething that can be fixed with wheel spacers. I don't want o buy rims its a wife thing!

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I have 37 km2’s with no lift on my 2020 LE. Fine for mall crawling. Would problem have clearance issues Offroad. Going with a. 2.5” lift in the future.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I ran 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers no lift on my JTR and it worked on road and very minor rub wheeling disconnected. But I did end up lifting and am now moving to 37s.