• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina 4000$ Rubicon diesel D44s for sale with driveshafts and control arms avail.

Blackdmax15

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR-D, 2017 Porsche Macan GTS, 2014 Yukon XL
Occupation
Pilot
All,

For sale are my Rubicon D44s off of my ‘22 JTRD. Of course they are 3.73s with the e lockers. Only selling because I swapped tons onto the gladiator. They come with everything you see on the axles including the brakes and knuckles. Asking 4000. I am located in Beaufort, SC (between Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC). I can Include the front and rear driveshafts with bolts t-case flanges as well for an extra 200$. These have never been off-road and have been taken off my keep at 7600 miles. No water driving either. Available for sale now and I can meet as soon as 27 April for a buyer . Moderator I didn’t read rule #2 before I took these pictures and am on an overseas work trip currently. Please don’t delete I will add follow up pics upon my return. These will also be for sale on FB marketplace locally. Thanks for looking please feel free to ask any questions.

Jordan

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0285.jpeg

IMG_0284.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg