Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
A hinge like that on the inside? Where does the fabric go when the top closes?
i watched a couple of their videos and it seems to have enough room between the struts and hinge and outer lip to fuly close without issue. Although the fabric could get caught easier than a external hinge design. I do like how everything is kept protected inside the fabric though especially for camping below freezing temps to prevent ice buildup. If I pull the trigger on this one will be sure to do a followup review.

Imbuere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
i watched a couple of their videos and it seems to have enough room between the struts and hinge and outer lip to fuly close without issue. Although the fabric could get caught easier than a external hinge design. I do like how everything is kept protected inside the fabric though especially for camping below freezing temps to prevent ice buildup. If I pull the trigger on this one will be sure to do a followup review.
I have a Ursa Minor top on my JL and the hinge is on the outside. I've never had a gram of ice buildup and I've camped a decent bit below freezing. With my experiencve, the hinge on the inside is a red flag.