Sponsored

5% Below Invoice at Mall of Georgia Chrysler - Mike Clinnin

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
UPDATE 8/12/19: Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Chrysler is now offering 5% below invoice no hassle, no-strings-attached on all new Gladiators. You Do Not have to finance with them to get the 5% discount. $500.00 Military Rebate applies on top of the discount as well. His contact info is at the bottom of this post.

(below post created on 8/08/19)
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with Mike Clinnin at Jeep Mall of GA in Buford. It was definitely a good one and I highly recommend anyone in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, etc to hit him up for a good deal. He responded within minutes after my initial email, gave me a quote on my build, personally met with him to negotiate a little bit more, and made a deal. It was a quick and painless process and didn't have to travel to North Carolina for a deal. Soon (damn I wish :fingerscrossed:) I'll be a new owner of a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon in Sting Gray! :jk::dance:

If you do reach out to Mike, let him know I sent you (my name in profile). He knows how to handle people like us in the forums ;) And I can promise you I'm not getting anything out of it. Mike did not asked me to create this post. I got a tremendous value out of this forum so I'm hoping to return the favor.

Mike Clinnin contact info:
Email: [email protected] (I would email first)
Cell: 770-713-5364
Sponsored

Last edited:

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with Mike Clinnin at Jeep Mall of GA in Buford. It was definitely a good one and I highly recommend anyone in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, etc to hit him up for a good deal. He responded within minutes after my initial email, gave me a quote on my build, personally met with him to negotiate a little bit more, and made a deal. It was a quick and painless process and didn't have to travel to North Carolina for a deal. Soon (damn I wish :fingerscrossed:) I'll be a new owner of a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon in Sting Gray! :jk::dance:

If you do reach out to Mike, let him know I sent you (my name in profile). He knows how to handle people like us in the forums ;) And I can promise you I'm not getting anything out of it. Mike did not asked me to create this post. I got a tremendous value out of this forum so I'm hoping to return the favor.

Mike Clinnin contact info:
Email: [email protected] (I would email first)
Cell: 770-713-5364
Thanks for sharing this! Just out of curiosity, how much were you able to get below invoice, if any?

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Reaching into my home base! I'm from Buford originally.

What was your deal?

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for sharing this! Just out of curiosity, how much were you able to get below invoice, if any?
As much as I would like to post my price to the public, I was asked not to so out of the dealers respect and trust I won't. You definitely can get % under invoice and as a stringent guy myself, I'm happy with the deal I got knowing what other out of state dealers offer. Your final price will depend on your negotiations and what you're happy with at the end of the day. I'm sorry I know I'm being vague but I'm trying not to say much, but at the same time trying to get you a good deal.

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reaching into my home base! I'm from Buford originally.

What was your deal?
See my reply to MHayes. From what I heard about Florida dealers, you can't go wrong with Mike. Could be the best closest deal you will get. But honestly, I was quite surprised with my deal so before you travel it wouldn't hurt to shop around in your area.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order was put in yesterday, got my VON! At BA status

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If this breaks any forum rules I apologize in advance and please delete comment post.

So Mike emailed me today (8/10) and mentioned that for every referral I get they'll give me $200. Pretty generous of him. @MHayes and @spazzyfry123 if you do decide to order from Mike, give him my name and I'll Venmo my commission 50/50! Same for anyone else!! I know this is the internet but I am a man of my word :fist bump:

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This thread is worthless without % below invoice.

"it could vary between %1-7 it just depends how many hoops you want to backflip through"

Again this isnt to personally attack you but the dealer and their want to not have transparency to a forum of potential customers just seems shady.

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
This thread is worthless without % below invoice.

"it could vary between %1-7 it just depends how many hoops you want to backflip through"

Again this isnt to personally attack you but the dealer and their want to not have transparency to a forum of potential customers just seems shady.
Totally agree...this post is worthless without numbers...
Sounds more like a gimmicky sales plug...

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I fully understand you guys, I'm not the best writer but try to read between the lines in my post. If it helps, Mike currently offers 7% below invoice with TL on new JL Wranglers, he's done some business in the Wrangler forums which is where I got his contact info. For Gladiators, I'm well aware of the up to 5% discount you can get from Travis in NC and other similar discounts you can get from dealers on this forum. Currently, I could be wrong, but you can't get anything above 5% ever since we found out TL discount doesn't apply to the Gladiators.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
If this breaks any forum rules I apologize in advance and please delete comment post.

So Mike emailed me today (8/10) and mentioned that for every referral I get they'll give me $200. Pretty generous of him. @MHayes and @spazzyfry123 if you do decide to order from Mike, give him my name and I'll Venmo my commission 50/50! Same for anyone else!! I know this is the internet but I am a man of my word :fist bump:
How do we use you as a referral? I don't exactly want to say that a big Yoshi referred me...

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do we use you as a referral? I don't exactly want to say that a big Yoshi referred me...
Lol excuse my petty 16 year old mind when creating my first xbox gamer tag name and stuck with it for pretty much anything now. My name is Haruyoshi (Harry Yoshi), I think its in my profile.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
I reached out to them about a month ago and asked for 5% below invoice and they couldnt do it. So either our pricing spreadsheet is inaccurate, they're not really doing 5% under invoice or they've changed their mind in the last month or so. I guess I need to reach back out to Mike.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to them about a month ago and asked for 5% below invoice and they couldnt do it. So either our pricing spreadsheet is inaccurate, they're not really doing 5% under invoice or they've changed their mind in the last month or so. I guess I need to reach back out to Mike.
Mike had a meeting with his General Manager last Sunday and decided to offer the 5% below invoice. It's very important you tell Mike you're from the forums. He knows the deal.
Sponsored