Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Hello Everyone,
Newbie first post here. I've spent a lot of time reading and learning from this group over the past several months. Thank you.

I wanted to share that I found a dealership in PA that offered 5% under invoice on my Gladiator order with the FCA affiliate. I visited 8+ other dealers in the area that would not budge off of MSRP.

Kate Morris from Courtesy Chrysler Jeep in Coatesville, PA was awesome! She was mentioned on the Wrangler forums as well for being a great person to deal with. If anyone is interested, her email is [email protected]
Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Hello Everyone,
Newbie first post here. I've spent a lot of time reading and learning from this group over the past several months. Thank you.

I wanted to share that I found a dealership in PA that offered 5% under invoice on my Gladiator order with the FCA affiliate. I visited 8+ other dealers in the area that would not budge off of MSRP.

Kate Morris from Courtesy Chrysler Jeep in Coatesville, PA was awesome! She was mentioned on the Wrangler forums as well for being a great person to deal with. If anyone is interested, her email is [email protected]
Welcome to the forum. Iā€™ve been recommending Kate to anyone who asks for help in PA. I didnā€™t place my order yet because Iā€™m holding out for sting gray, but she told me 5% below too.

OP
OP
Pbmax

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Thanks! Wish I knew of Kate before I picked up my JL last year. She was very responsive and courteous. Itā€™s still mind boggling that other area dealers wouldnā€™t consider budging on price. Forums like this empower and educate. Canā€™t say enough positive things.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Hello Everyone,

Did you happen to check out any dealers in Lancaster Lebanon or York? Save me some leg work lol.

OP
OP
Pbmax

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Did you happen to check out any dealers in Lancaster Lebanon or York? Save me some leg work lol.
I didnā€™t get that far. Most of the dealers I went to were in suburbs outside of Philadelphia. Coatesville should only be about 30min from Lancaster if I remember correctly.

Sponsored

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
great good info,,, i was looking for someone a little closer than north Carolina,,, im in maryland about 45 min away so ill check with her. thanks

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Just sent my JT request to Kate, and I'm South of DC, about 2 hr 30 min from her dealer. She's already gotten back to me. Dealers around here are either charging MSRP, and or adding a bunch of useless stuff. Going to Lustine Jeep tonight to look at a $64K Red Rubicon just to test drive it of course.

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Thanks for info. Iā€™ll be dealing with a dealership not too far away from Coatesville. See who wants to make a sale or match each other.

OP
OP
Pbmax

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Thanks for info. Iā€™ll be dealing with a dealership not too far away from Coatesville. See who wants to make a sale or match each other.
Definitely. Best of luck in your search. I was happy with the price and placed my order with her yesterday. Anticipating 10wks to take delivery- enough time to find a new home for my JL.

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
just talked to Kate at the dealership... very impressed ... got back to me very fast with the price with the 5 % below invoice discount.. no nonsense. very friendly and up front . highly recommend

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I worked with Kate as well after no cooperation from local dealers.

Pleasure to work with, is facilitating lift wheel and tire installation, order placed and no BS at the price I wanted.

Much recommended.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Yep, she did not respond to my second question either, over a week ago.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Thatā€™s not good. She told me for months that I could get 5% below invoice but Iā€™m waiting on Sting Grey. I guess things changes once they realized there is no affiliate pricing.
It is a shame because this past saturday I drove up there and i got the 5%. So I am not sure what exactly happened...
Sponsored