Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
During this time we know a lot of you are staying home, shopping online or looking for your next big project?

Look no further then Oracle Lighting's STAY AT HOME Sales! We are offering great deals to our customers to take advantage!

Now till 4/30/20 we will be offering various Jeep specific sales for members.

49814087448_68fdfeafc0_b.jpg

With a Vector Grill Purchase get 50% off your CUSTOM PAINT COLOR OR FREE Matching Fog Lights!

The ORACLE Lighting Vector™ Series Grill for the Jeep Wrangler JK & JL is the first full-featured replacement grill with integrated LED light emitters for Low Beam, High Beam, as well as a Dynamic LED DRL. This unique design is equipped with an array of application-specific LED lighting features and has the aggressive styling and rugged durability that Jeep owners demand.

ANOTHER OPTION

49814085358_76639d1ae5_b.jpg

With the Purchase of the Oculus Headlights get 50% off the Matching FOGLIGHTS

Introducing the all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting. Featuring advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

The staff here is taking orders and processing same day! Our dedicated painter is working to get this turned out in 4 weeks or less, so time is on our side!

Message below for a price, DM me, or Call me direct #504-322-4094
Make sure to mention your forum name!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Not only does a paint-matched Vector Grill upgrade the look of your Jeep's front end, but it also offers fully-integrated LED upgrades with great lighting improvement on the roads or off. PM us for yours!

download (11).png

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
These deals won't last forever! See more info about the Vector Grill HERE/JT and the Oculus HERE!

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
No deals on underbody kits?

Question....will that kit turn on to the last setting, if you remove power and then apply power? What I want to do is wire them to the interior lights to go on with the doors opening, or unlocking with the remote. I have no interest in changing colors other than when I set it up the first time, so I just want it to return to the set brightness and color every time it powers up.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Basically what I had done in my JK as you can see here, but those were generic white LEDs and I'd like a custom color.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
We don't have a specific deal on the rock lights right now, but you can get 10% off and free USA shipping with code forum10! The kit doesn't have a memory function to auto-set to the last selection,
Sponsored