First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Their website really sucks but if you know what you want, i suggest you place an order until April 30 using HOTFLASH50
I'm going to call them in to see if they have the item i want in stock as i hear that some items take months.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DeezJT

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Wow... i just called and ALL in stock items will take 4-6 weeks to process:lipssealed:. If it has to be built, it will take even longer. I'm not sure if our vendors that have them in stock can price match their current 50% off deal.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Holy crap that site is horrendous.

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I haven't heard too many good stories with them. From their ridiculously long wait times to crappy QC. I have a pair of their front fenders. While they look nice several of their holes don't line up with the holes on my Jeep. I did get them pretty cheap, much cheaper than their 50 off but if I was to pay any more I definitely would not get them. They also raised their prices during their last 50 off sale last month.

Last edited:

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
As a rule of thumb, if a website wants me to click on the item to see the price and it isn't listed in the general product area where I can see and compare between different items, it's not a site I want to do business with.
Sponsored