OP
JTjeeper

JTjeeper

First Name
Marc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Did you try squeezing the spare underneath?

For now it is just the stock spare. I am still debating on what to do there. In the 23+ years I have been doing this I have never been in a situation where I needed a full size spare and could not plug/patch a damaged tire. So I am thinking of leaving the stock 33" tire under there and just leaving it how it is or maybe getting a rear bumper with a tire carrier and going that route. I figure the next few months I will make a decision.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y Performance. Diesel JT hopefully soon
Thanks for the reply. You’re running the same size lift, wheels and tires I want to run (except I want 4.5 - 5” of backspacing).
Same color Jeep too I’m just waiting for the diesel.

do you have any pics of the wheel well clearances? I’d like to get away with not splitting the fenders

also do you happen to know how tall the tires are when mounted on the Jeep?

Last edited:
OP
JTjeeper

JTjeeper

First Name
Marc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks for the reply. You’re running the same size lift, wheels and tires I want to run (except I want 4.5 backspacing). Same color Jeep too I’m just waiting for the diesel.

do you have any pics of the wheel well clearances? I’d like to get away with not splitting the fenders

also do you happen to know how tall the tires are when mounted on the Jeep?

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I was going to wait for the diesel, but changed my mind due to the amount that the jeep will sit without running.

I will get some pictures of the wheel clearances for you. going with a 4.5 lift you will be fine without modifying the fenders though.

Advertisement

Advertisement