7% under invoice in the WA,OR,ID area?

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a long time on these forums and learning a lot of your builds and mods. I've been wanting to buy a Diesel Gladiator for sometime now but am now gearing up to do so. I'm thinking of ordering in August/Sept but may order earlier.

Does anyone know of dealers in the PNW that are offering below invoice pricing like Gupton? I would order from Daniel, but the drive is pretty far out back to WA. I would love to hear what ya'll know!

TIA!!
Sponsored

NoGlad8r

First Name
Ever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Occupation
Consultant
I asked this question months ago and haven't found a dealership that would match Gupton out here in the Seattle area. I went ahead and just joined Tread Lightly to get the 1% under invoice discount code, but don't know if I could use that to negotiate on a Gladiator that is sitting on the lot or if I would only be able to use it on a custom order. There are Gladiators on dealer lots, but from what I have heard, they are selling at sticker...which I wont do. If you find a dealer that will match Gupton's 7% under invoice on a custom build please let me know. Good luck!!!

OP
OP
PnwGladiatorBuild

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
I asked this question months ago and haven't found a dealership that would match Gupton out here in the Seattle area. I went ahead and just joined Tread Lightly to get the 1% under invoice discount code, but don't know if I could use that to negotiate on a Gladiator that is sitting on the lot or if I would only be able to use it on a custom order. There are Gladiators on dealer lots, but from what I have heard, they are selling at sticker...which I wont do. If you find a dealer that will match Gupton's 7% under invoice on a custom build please let me know. Good luck!!!

I spoke with someone at Bud Clary in Auburn who claimed that they are the #1 order dealership in the country.... I'm pretty skeptical on that, anyone he claimed that he would do under invoice pricing but when I sent him an email he went silent. I will keep looking, most of the dealerships I've spoke to have said no or that they sell at MSRP.

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I can second on SLC Jeep. Got mine at 8% off invoice. Hit up Eliott. Sport S Ecodiesel. Can't be happier so far so good.
Jeep Gladiator 7% under invoice in the WA,OR,ID area? IMG_20210501_154339861

Cutterpillow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Just wondering if anyone has any updates on good dealers in the Washington area? I had a pretty bad experience with one in Kirkland and despite an initial email about doing a factory build with one in Everett I haven't received any replies from my followup emails. Is it really this bad in WA?

I'm actually from the Salt Lake City area so I'll probably try Elliot at SLC Valley. It'd be a long drive home, but the family would love to see us. Still, it'd be nice to find something closer to home.

OP
OP
PnwGladiatorBuild

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
Rumor on the street is that SLC isn't doing 8% any more. If you find out different, report back.
Rumor on the street is that SLC isn't doing 8% any more. If you find out different, report back.
They are not. I reached out to them and they said they can do max 4-5 under invoice and thats with the FCA AND I have to use their lender. They mentioned the shortage as the reason...

I am waiting out on the 2022 and will probably order from Gulpton and fly out there.

Sponsored

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just wondering if anyone has any updates on good dealers in the Washington area? I had a pretty bad experience with one in Kirkland and despite an initial email about doing a factory build with one in Everett I haven't received any replies from my followup emails. Is it really this bad in WA?

I'm actually from the Salt Lake City area so I'll probably try Elliot at SLC Valley. It'd be a long drive home, but the family would love to see us. Still, it'd be nice to find something closer to home.
Kent Shurtleff at Petersons Dodge/Ram in Nampa Idaho. Can get about 7% below invoice. His email is [email protected]. I've bought a Wrangler and Gladiator through him - ordered both.

jj_WA

First Name
jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cherokee, 2002 Dakota Quadcab 4x4
Occupation
Higher Education
I've heard Bud Clary in Auburn https://www.budclaryauburnchryslerdodgejeepram.com/ can go as low as 7% under invoice. Aydin is the contact's name. There was another person, but he has left the dealership.

I also keep checking Peterson's, like Walter said, above.

OP
OP
PnwGladiatorBuild

PnwGladiatorBuild

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI , 2022 JTRD
I've heard Bud Clary in Auburn https://www.budclaryauburnchryslerdodgejeepram.com/ can go as low as 7% under invoice. Aydin is the contact's name. There was another person, but he has left the dealership.

I also keep checking Peterson's, like Walter said, above.
IF they do that, I will definitely buy from them. But I went, and talked with a sales guy(dont remember his name), got his email and he ghosted me. I might try again but when I walked in, their sticker prices are pretty high.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
IF they do that, I will definitely buy from them. But I went, and talked with a sales guy(dont remember his name), got his email and he ghosted me. I might try again but when I walked in, their sticker prices are pretty high.
When I ordered my Gladiator it was placed in mid-June, it was at the dealer mid-August, I had them add the mopar lift and power steps, I picked it up over Labor Day weekend and had a nice drive through Idaho and NE Washington.

From what I have heard, if inventory is low you may have better luck if you place an order to get exactly what you want. Manufacturers are more likely to get a customer ordered vehicle built before a dealer inventory vehicle because the ordered one is a sold vehicle.

One caveat with Petersons, and seems to be common with any that can get you 7-8% below invoice - you have to go with their financing for 6 payments, then you can re-finance.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
When I ordered my Gladiator it was placed in mid-June, it was at the dealer mid-August, I had them add the mopar lift and power steps, I picked it up over Labor Day weekend and had a nice drive through Idaho and NE Washington.

From what I have heard, if inventory is low you may have better luck if you place an order to get exactly what you want. Manufacturers are more likely to get a customer ordered vehicle built before a dealer inventory vehicle because the ordered one is a sold vehicle.

One caveat with Petersons, and seems to be common with any that can get you 7-8% below invoice - you have to go with their financing for 6 payments, then you can re-finance.
I am probably going to catch a little heat for this....but I used one of the below invoice dealers named on here often and the financing manager outright lied to me....you are actually not under any obligation to make a certain number of payments or to hold the loan for a certain period of time. Its simply what they would prefer.....read the actual loan documents carefully. Once you sign the loan is a matter between you and the outside bank (wells, chase, whoever). If you feel like you want to honoer their request out of respect that is certainly a call you could make. But always be sure to read your actual contract/loan documentation.
Sponsored