Not open for further replies.

Prime

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland
Is that a Chapman thing, or did they say that the affiliate program as a company-wide Jeep pricing program itself is no longer in practice with Jeep - as in, no dealership will be able to honor the affiliate pricing?
The answer I received was this-

“we don’t use the extra 1% affiliates anymore…we were audited by Stellantis and charged back over 100k bc we used affiliates and sold it below the affiliates pricing on the invoice…this is against their program rules”
Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious on this as well. I have a lease that I want to trade in because of the crazy car values. The person I am working with at Chapman said that they will evaluate trade in value closer to the delivery om my gladiator. Ideally I would like to trade it in if they give something close to the carvana type offers because I would like the tax benefit of trading in, but if they are too low, I would just sell to carvana or carmax.
When we bought my Wife's Ranger from Chapman, we traded in a Ford Escape that still had 9 months left on the lease. We got $4000 to put down on the Ranger. It was crazy
So they will take good care of you on that.

I too was part of the Bronco Shit Show and have had one on order since July 28 2020 through Tom.
I expected to get it in 2022 from the get go, but when I saw the writing on the wall, in July of 2021 I bought a 2004 Wrangler Rubicon, [Its in my showcase] After a couple of months getting back to my comfort level, I decided I'd like a tow rig and for some crazy reason, thought it would be cool to Tow a Rubicon with a Rubicon and reached out to Tom.

I pick up my Gladiator this Saturday. Seamless process. 5% under invoice.

I am also on Bronco6G [different userid] and the level of Bronco Fanboy idiocy is through the roof. I swear a bunch of members would eat their own young.

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Jees
Just got an alert on the Bronco equivalent thread on Bronco6g

So depressing. Ford pulled half of the allocations Chapman had.

People are keyboard screaming at Levine and Ford.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Jees
Just got an alert on the Bronco equivalent thread on Bronco6g

So depressing. Ford pulled half of the allocations Chapman had.

People are keyboard screaming at Levine and Ford.
Seems like I made the right choice...

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Welp it's official.
I picked this up from Chapman today. The entire experience was fantastic.
I dealt with John Brown and Reuben Guntipally for the pickup. Both super nice guys who were very helpful during the entire process. I feel like a total ass, because I can't remember the finance guy's name who was also awesome.

@dealerinsider

Thanks Again!

Jeep Gladiator New orders - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 1641695642997
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.