Sponsored

$81,000 off a new Jeep! Someone jump on this deal!

TheTrailGeek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Gator
Occupation
Coder

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Is this still available? Is there anything wrong with it that I should know about? What's the lowest offer you will accept. Oops, sorry. I thought this was craigslist. 😂

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I know this is trivial, but Stellantis and every other dealer that I'm aware of uses the acronym of "CDJR". They're LandmarkDCJR.com. Odd.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I know this is trivial, but Stellantis and every other dealer that I'm aware of uses the acronym of "CDJR". They're LandmarkDCJR.com. Odd.
Looks like another dealership owns the domain for the CDJR spelling

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they should simply put CDJR+

Then there's this -
Jeep Gladiator $81,000 off a new Jeep!  Someone jump on this deal! 1685645569311

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
A standalone Chrysler dealership would be a sad affair. Dodge not much better, especially after the charger and challenger vanish soon. To my knowledge there are at least a handful of standalone Jeep dealers in the US but it's not common, and RAM is just a Dodge spinoff brand. Former CDJ dealers would have rioted if FCA took RAM away from them when they spun the branding off.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
A standalone Chrysler dealership would be a sad affair. Dodge not much better, especially after the charger and challenger vanish soon. To my knowledge there are at least a handful of standalone Jeep dealers in the US but it's not common, and RAM is just a Dodge spinoff brand. Former CDJ dealers would have rioted if FCA took RAM away from them when they spun the branding off.
2009 Bankruptcy forced a lot of the stand alone brand dealerships to fold up. Most were in rural markets.