Sponsored

A couple tech/operating questions

SoonerDPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (sting-gray), 2013 Kawasaki KLR
Sorry if these questions have already been answered, but couldn't find either in search.

1. Is there a quick way to access the front camera that I'm missing? It always takes such a long time to load off-road pages.

2. Is there a way to get my radio presets to operate through the buttons on left back side of steering wheel? Right now it is seek/scan.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Sorry if these questions have already been answered, but couldn't find either in search.

1. Is there a quick way to access the front camera that I'm missing? It always takes such a long time to load off-road pages.

2. Is there a way to get my radio presets to operate through the buttons on left back side of steering wheel? Right now it is seek/scan.

Thanks in advance!
You could press apps then select front camera, if you are already moving forward and the front camera icon is grayed out you could press rear camera and from there select front camera.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
I can’t help with question 1 but there are three buttons on the back of the wheel. Top is up one channel, bottom is down one channel, in the middle is a round button that scrolls through presets.
Gregj

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
You can drag the camera icon to the bottom of the screen so it's always there, replacing one of the other icons that you may not use so much. That's what I did because sometimes when I pull forward into my garage I need to see what tools I'm about to run over because I left them on the ground...

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I can’t help with question 1 but there are three buttons on the back of the wheel. Top is up one channel, bottom is down one channel, in the middle is a round button that scrolls through presets.
Gregj
That's on the left side. The right side rear buttons are volume up/down and the center will shuffle AM/FM/XM/Aux

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Gregj
Darn, this whole time I thought the buttons on the back of the steering wheel was like the Arcade game “Spy Hunter“ I kept thinking I was shooting cars and laying down oil slicks. Ugh!
Sponsored