Sponsored

A few quick proximity door lock retrofit questions

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Tons of threads on this subject. But really hard digging through trying to get answers. So a few quick questions.

Can you do just the drivers side front door without issue?? Don't feel the need to do the passenger door.

IS there an easy way to tell if you need the two jumper wires without tearing the door apart first?? I want to have everything ready so I only have to take the door apart once.
Sponsored

AlienGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Tons of threads on this subject. But really hard digging through trying to get answers. So a few quick questions.

Can you do just the drivers side front door without issue?? Don't feel the need to do the passenger door.

IS there an easy way to tell if you need the two jumper wires without tearing the door apart first?? I want to have everything ready so I only have to take the door apart once.
I had just the drivers side installed for a couple weeks before doing the passenger side due to work schedule. It worked just fine.

I'm pretty sure the kit is plug and play for any model that isn't a sport.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
When I was ordering my Willys they said the option is unavailable due to the chip shortage or something.
Garemlin if you could post a guide that would be awesome.