Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Hello Jeep Gladiator Forum!

My name is Alex; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.
For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop-shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your truck.

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but to also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we stock many of our most popular products, ensuring that we can reach most of you very quickly.

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your trucks, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

Jeep Gladiator A little about us Forum logo
Sponsored

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
I pass a Real Truck location in Northern FL off of I-75 when I travel back and forth a couple of times per month between our house and cabin. Is that location a showroom and warehouse? I think it is around Gainesville, if my memory serves me.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I pass a Real Truck location in Northern FL off of I-75 when I travel back and forth a couple of times per month between our house and cabin. Is that location a showroom and warehouse? I think it is around Gainesville, if my memory serves me.
Unfortunately, we do not have a warehouse or showroom in Florida. What you are seeing is our contact center where our customer service and sales team is located.

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Unfortunately, we do not have a warehouse or showroom in Florida. What you are seeing is our contact center where our customer service and sales team is located.
Glad I haven't taken the exit and went inside then!

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I purchased my wheels from you guys before I even had my Gladiator back in 2019.
great sales people and experience.
I would buy from y’all again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I purchased my wheels from you guys before I even had my Gladiator back in 2019.
great sales people and experience.
I would buy from y’all again.
So glad you had a positive experience. We strive to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. This last year has certainly been a challenge but we are constantly evoling

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Hey, just wanted to comment that these guys were great to work with on my Bakflip Revolver X4s purchase. Great cover and great sales experience. Bought directly from RealTruck/Bakflip, shipped promptly.

Alex and Jennifer were very helpful and quick to respond to my couple of questions.

Will definitely buy from them again. Love the tonneau cover too ha, see pics in the X4s thread.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Thank you guys, use this thing everyday, very happy. I really enjoyed my MX4 tri fold on my Tundra, but the X4s revolver is even better so far, glad to run across it.

Jeep Gladiator A little about us JT2021LS

Jeep Gladiator A little about us RRMirror

HANNAMAN74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray JTRD
Do you guys offer any kind of forum discount? Looking to order an Access Original rollup cover.

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Well, you certainly have the service down cold with the Truxedo brand! One of the best customer service teams I’ve ever dealt with.

Kevin

mikeviv18

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Alex,

Real Truck did a great job getting my TruXedo PRO X15, I know these little issues have nothing to do with Real Truck but with TuXedo, here are my issues:
Just received my PRO X15 for a Jeep Gladiator, having some issues: 1. Why does this one do not have the QUICK-RELEASE SYSTEM For true 100% bed access, the cover can be removed without tools in a matter of seconds. Mine bolts down with bolts and nuts using wenches which are tools!! 2. Also when did the Automatic Tension become a manual Tension, not what the web site states. 3. My rails can with numerous scratches and the underside was not painted. Had to repaint it myself. 4. One rail was missing about 1 foot of foam stripping had to go get new foam. Beside issues #1 and #2 I fixed all issues. Do not know why TruXedo advertises issues #1 and #2.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Alex,

Real Truck did a great job getting my TruXedo PRO X15, I know these little issues have nothing to do with Real Truck but with TuXedo, here are my issues:
Just received my PRO X15 for a Jeep Gladiator, having some issues: 1. Why does this one do not have the QUICK-RELEASE SYSTEM For true 100% bed access, the cover can be removed without tools in a matter of seconds. Mine bolts down with bolts and nuts using wenches which are tools!! 2. Also when did the Automatic Tension become a manual Tension, not what the web site states. 3. My rails can with numerous scratches and the underside was not painted. Had to repaint it myself. 4. One rail was missing about 1 foot of foam stripping had to go get new foam. Beside issues #1 and #2 I fixed all issues. Do not know why TruXedo advertises issues #1 and #2.
That is a great question, and while we are not 100% responsible for this as you said it is still something that I would love to get resolved and to the bottom of for you since we are connected to Truxedo and a product we promote/sell. Would you mind sending me a PM with all of your information? I will dive into this as best as possible.

BrunoMiranda

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Alex,

Hey man, about issue number one, I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that that feature is not available for gladiator models
Sponsored