First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Hello Jeep Gladiator Forum!

My name is Alex; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.
For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop-shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your truck.

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but to also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we stock many of our most popular products, ensuring that we can reach most of you very quickly.

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your trucks, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

Forum logo.png

Advertisement

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Life Sciences Consulting Firm
I pass a Real Truck location in Northern FL off of I-75 when I travel back and forth a couple of times per month between our house and cabin. Is that location a showroom and warehouse? I think it is around Gainesville, if my memory serves me.

OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I pass a Real Truck location in Northern FL off of I-75 when I travel back and forth a couple of times per month between our house and cabin. Is that location a showroom and warehouse? I think it is around Gainesville, if my memory serves me.
Unfortunately, we do not have a warehouse or showroom in Florida. What you are seeing is our contact center where our customer service and sales team is located.

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Life Sciences Consulting Firm
Unfortunately, we do not have a warehouse or showroom in Florida. What you are seeing is our contact center where our customer service and sales team is located.
Glad I haven't taken the exit and went inside then!

camodog

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I purchased my wheels from you guys before I even had my Gladiator back in 2019.
great sales people and experience.
I would buy from y’all again.

OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I purchased my wheels from you guys before I even had my Gladiator back in 2019.
great sales people and experience.
I would buy from y’all again.
So glad you had a positive experience. We strive to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. This last year has certainly been a challenge but we are constantly evoling

be77solo

First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Hey, just wanted to comment that these guys were great to work with on my Bakflip Revolver X4s purchase. Great cover and great sales experience. Bought directly from RealTruck/Bakflip, shipped promptly.

Alex and Jennifer were very helpful and quick to respond to my couple of questions.

Will definitely buy from them again. Love the tonneau cover too ha, see pics in the X4s thread.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Thank you guys, use this thing everyday, very happy. I really enjoyed my MX4 tri fold on my Tundra, but the X4s revolver is even better so far, glad to run across it.

JT2021LS.jpg

RRMirror.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement