Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Post here if you know someone who lost their life to covid. We all know someone who has dealt with it most likely. I had it but was lucky enough to survive. My coworkers had it but recovered thank God.

My wife and I did lose some people to cancer this year and last. My dad this year, he was 63 and my wife's college friends, both in their 40's. Luckily cancer isn't a pandemic though. So feel free to memorialize anyone you lost due to this deadly virus that surfaced over a year ago and that we are still dealing with today.
Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
3 guys that I went to high school with. All in their 40s. They chose freedom over living.
Bless your friends. Living without freedom is different than just being alive. I don't think they chose to die. At least I hope not.

Lake Miller

First Name
Lake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Web Developer
A good friend of mine back in college lose the battle against Covid. He has asthma which makes the situation worst.

Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Post here if you know someone who lost their life to covid. We all know someone who has dealt with it most likely. I had it but was lucky enough to survive. My coworkers had it but recovered thank God.

My wife and I did lose some people to cancer this year and last. My dad this year, he was 63 and my wife's college friends, both in their 40's. Luckily cancer isn't a pandemic though. So feel free to memorialize anyone you lost due to this deadly virus that surfaced over a year ago and that we are still dealing with today.
Can't tell if this was sincere or a master troll.

OP, if you're still around; "Hats off!"

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
I lost 2 of my favorite bosses to Covid in the last 2 years. They unfortunately caught it before the life saving vaccines and monoclonal anti-body treatments were available.

They would have jumped for the chance to get the shots and live!

Since My MIL was in cancer treatments, we were very cautious to use masking and social distancing so none of my direct family brought Covid home to kill my MIL.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
My dad, would have lived maybe another 5-10, always had breathing problems, and blood pressure problems, in the end his lungs were covered up and the heart didn't want to pump enough blood on the top, that's all,

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
My best friends husband died of it. They both had it both unvaccinated. One survived one didn't. I mourn her loss but it could have been prevented.
They had just gotten married in June last year.

Sponsored

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
Coworker passed a few months ago, he was 18 months from retirement. He was also an avid antivaxer, too much time on fb. He started with the 5g theory then it was nano bots and government mind control… said he would rather die then get any government shot. Rip buddy.

I’m not advocating one way or the other every person should have that choice and he made his, just wish he would have chosen differently.

His wife of one year now has his 30 years of pension and annuity’s. Worth noting she also has her two last husbands pensions and life insurance… oh and last week i saw a new man getting into his truck at 7am. Wonder if he knows he’s looking to be number 4…..

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Coworker passed a few months ago, he was 18 months from retirement. He was also an avid antivaxer, too much time on fb. He started with the 5g theory then it was nano bots and government mind control… said he would rather die then get any government shot. Rip buddy.

I’m not advocating one way or the other every person should have that choice and he made his, just wish he would have chosen differently.

His wife of one year now has his 30 years of pension and annuity’s. Worth noting she also has her two last husbands pensions and life insurance… oh and last week i saw a new man getting into his truck at 7am. Wonder if he knows he’s looking to be number 4…..
I don't thing he died of C19. My sister's father-in-law died after recently marrying a woman on husband #4, so I know how appearances can be deceiving. Straight to the furnace, no autopsy.

My m-i-l got the shot, got C19, and spent the better part of her last 3 months in the hospital, where she was diagnosed with S4 lung cancer (which wasn't found a year before when they found breast cancer).

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
Likewise, died on Thursday cremated on Monday no autopsy. They claimed he had a massive hart attack while in the hospital for Covid…. I yelled murder when I heard. Funny thing is we all warned him months prior not to let her cook for him. The last two husbands also died from massive heart attacks. One in his 30s one in his 40s mike was 60. She has inherited everything from all three. Seems odd does it not??
Sponsored