First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you all the final update. The dealer installed KARR alarm system was removed. It had caused my push button start ignition switch to overload which caused it to be stuck in the ON position. This led to the situation of not being able to turn off the engine. Once a new ignition switch was installed the dealer was able to reflash my computer and clear up all the other issues, like mileage over a million and a half😂😅. The security company did step up and pay for the mechanics time to remove the device and repair the wiring harness. The switch was covered under Jeep Wave. Word of warning to you guys, if you have a dealer installed alarm consider getting it removed before it leaves you stranded or worse. If your looking to buy a new Gladiator don't get one with this junk tied to your factory wiring harness. It's a problem waiting to happen. Highest mileage JT ever......😳😂🇺🇸 Not really. It reverted back to the real 5k, thank God.

7E7CDF9E-30A8-41C9-ABBB-56D693E52214.png

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Now when you go to trade it in they will say you rolled back the odometer :facepalm:.
Sponsored