First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
going stir crazy waiting for my jt. Left Toledo last week on a truck and still has not made it here. Third party truck company so both customer service and dealer says they have no way to track. Sounds odd to me
Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
My rig left Toledo on a train Monday bound for Iowa, then it will get trucked to Portland, then trucked to the dealer up here in WA. Dealer said could be here this weekend, could be 3 weeks. I'm climbing the walls too

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
"no way to track" = they don't wanna bother

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
going stir crazy waiting for my jt. Left Toledo last week on a truck and still has not made it here. Third party truck company so both customer service and dealer says they have no way to track. Sounds odd to me
I don't know about a truck, but on the train they can see every stop the train makes in the system. My salesman showed me the system on the computer and I could see all of the stops.

OP
OP

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
I don't know about a truck, but on the train they can see every stop the train makes in the system. My salesman showed me the system on the computer and I could see all of the stops.
Was told by both Jeep chat and dealer that truck company is third party and once they pick it up they can not track it again until it hits the dealership.

wskypilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rubicon Unlimited, 2013 Wrangler Sport
I ordered my JT on June 7th and I'm still waiting, almost 9 weeks so far, and I only live an hour from the factory. And every week they say "any day now"... It's crazy that they can't find out what's going on in this age of computers.
Sponsored