Mr.Wiggles

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hi all,

I have a XXL James Baroud, and I am trying to get it mounted on my Gladiator. ssrgeof showed me the down 2 mob channel where the guy has a roof height rack with some standoffs (lift kit).

While I have found the rack, I haven't been able to find the standoffs to lift the tent over the cab.

I found the Fab Fours Overland Rack (https://www.quadratec.com/p/fab-fours/overland-rack-jeep-gladiator-jt) which looks like it may work, but there is a forum post here that says they may have rust issues and they are pretty expensive.

Are there any other racks which I should consider? Alternatively, are there any solution for standard cab height racks I should think about?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

tmac

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR 20
Occupation
Healthcare
Leitner Racks - not cheap, but great quality and will get the rooftop tent above the cab. I have a Roofnest Condor XL and the Leitner Rack brings it over the cab.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I second Leitner. I had one before I moved to a GFC. Going with an open bed build, Leitner is the way to go.

Reactions: aai

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Tuwa Pro rack. Sets up below at or above cab height. Not my Gladiator. But I have one on mine. 

Jeep_Gladiator_bedrack_-_IN_cam_rear.001_copy_a9d57ade-53d0-4784-ba8f-bde879e78d57_1200x630.png

Sportsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Experience Program Manager
Another vote for Leitner. I have a Freespirit Odyssey RTT that extends over the cab.

Sponsored

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
Leitner Racks - not cheap, but great quality and will get the rooftop tent above the cab. I have a Roofnest Condor XL and the Leitner Rack brings it over the cab.
This. They are incredibly well engineered a d well made. I love mine.