Sponsored

Accessories - Which ones are best (your favorites)?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking as I know there are lots of suggestions but they seem to be all over the forum especially in the "What did you do to your Gladiator thread"

What accessories are your favorites and PLEASE post a link to what you bought so I/others can buy them too.

Just some of the items I/we need your recommendations and suggestions with:

INTERIOR
* Windshield shade (with Adaptive Cruise)
* Key fob replacement
* Hinge covers (I could use clear bra film but aren't there products made for this?)
* Floor/slush mats
* Door sill protectors
* Smart phone mounts
* Seat covers (I know Bartac but there must be others)
* Garment hook?
* Grab bars?
* Others

EXTERIOR
* Side steps & rock sliders
* Suspension lift
* Tube doors & mirrors
* Exhaust
* Others

I know there are other threads but they've drifted and few posts provide links to the products:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/best-accessories-to-buy.21347/page-3
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/accessories-to-drive-home-with.22298/page-3
Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
You can go on Quadratec, look up all of the parts you mentioned above and you’ll have your links for grab handles and slush mats for multiple brands. Search “slush mats” and you’ll have 500+ results here but I got no time to backfill links from the past 6 months...we call that “search” ;)

Again, not trying to discourage but this has been attempted many times on this forum but everyone here has pretty much become accustomed to the “what did you do to your gladiator today” thread (and posting links to what they installed!) because there’s soooo many accessories, ideas, and flavors of customizations that a “list” of them actually starts rolling into 100+ pages! The thread you referenced is a list of all forum members’ favorite accessories.

There’s also categories for the things you’re looking for (suspension, exhaust, etc,) so this master list is gonna be tough to manage! I’m not against the idea, I just think it’s going to end up being a repeat post that bleeds out on the 2nd or 3rd page.

Last edited:

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
Accessories you can afford at a reasonable cost is the best.

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
You can go on Quadratec, look up all of the parts you mentioned above and you’ll have your links for grab handles and slush mats for multiple brands. Search “slush mats” and you’ll have 500+ results here but I got no time to backfill links from the past 6 months...we call that “search” ;)

Again, not trying to discourage but this has been attempted many times on this forum but everyone here has pretty much become accustomed to the “what did you do to your gladiator today” thread (and posting links to what they installed!) because there’s soooo many accessories, ideas, and flavors of customizations that a “list” of them actually starts rolling into 100+ pages! The thread you referenced is a list of all forum members’ favorite accessories.

There’s also categories for the things you’re looking for (suspension, exhaust, etc,) so this master list is gonna be tough to manage! I’m not against the idea, I just think it’s going to end up being a repeat post that bleeds out on the 2nd or 3rd page.
I understand and I am plowing through the WDYDTYGT? thread :time:

My request was that folks post up the products they like best :no: as I assume they researched them before buying.

For example: Slush Mats - I was figuring I'd buy the Weathertech units but I'm hoping there's something better (is there?) as I wasn't all that happy with how the edges/lips rolled over after a while in my 2014 JKUR

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
I'm looking as I know there are lots of suggestions but they seem to be all over the forum especially in the "What did you do to your Gladiator thread"

What accessories are your favorites and PLEASE post a link to what you bought so I/others can buy them too.

INTERIOR
* Key fob replacement
* Hinge covers (I could use clear bra film but aren't there products made for this?)
* Floor/slush mats
* Door sill protectors
* Smart phone mounts
* Garment hook?
* Grab bars?
* Others

EXTERIOR
* Suspension lift
* Tube doors & mirrors
* Exhaust
* Others

I know there are other threads but they've drifted and few posts provide links to the products:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/best-accessories-to-buy.21347/page-3
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/accessories-to-drive-home-with.22298/page-3
Rockhard 4x4 sliders. Great quality and welds. mounts to pinch weld and the three body to frame mounting points. You can get them either angled up or down to your liking.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Favorite upgrade for me so far has been wheels and tires hands down. Looks and feels like a whole new truck. Love it!

20190927_155139.jpg

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
I haven't had the chance to mount all of the accessories yet, but I can tell you we love the 7" LED's mounted to the winch guard on our JL and they get the most use. I'm hoping the favorite accessory on the JTLE will be the 37" Ridge Grapplers to go with the Mopar Lift...she gets out of the shop tomorrow so fingers crossed.

ArmorAPLarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Compass

INTERIOR
* Key fob replacement
* Floor/slush mats
* Door sill protectors
* Smart phone mounts
* Garment hook?
* Grab bars?
* Others

EXTERIOR
* Suspension lift
* Tube doors & mirrors
* Exhaust
* Others

Armor Auto Parts

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

mreloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 VW GTI
Other than cosmetic, what's the purpose of hinge covers?

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
Favorite upgrade for me so far has been wheels and tires hands down. Looks and feels like a whole new truck. Love it!

20190927_155139.jpg
What tire size did you go with

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
So far, since I haven’t taken delivery yet, I’d say the Mopar 2” lift kit should be the most used and most useful (except for mall crawlers).
Sponsored

Reactions: Sal