Ace Doors - Long Manufacture Time

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
I originally ordered the Ace Doors on 1/10/20 and just got word 2 more weeks until shipping. They are way behind on getting them done but I am looking forward to getting them here and installed. Based on the 2 week additional delay, it will be a total of 9 weeks from order to ship.
: - (
I'm hoping they will be worth the wait!
Sponsored

Gray_Bison

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBZ Duramax, Q5 Quattro 2.0T
Occupation
Maintenance Lead
I originally ordered the Ace Doors on 1/10/20 and just got word 2 more weeks until shipping. They are way behind on getting them done but I am looking forward to getting them here and installed. Based on the 2 week additional delay, it will be a total of 9 weeks from order to ship.
: - (
I'm hoping they will be worth the wait!
Do they have an LE badge on them :giggle:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Different products but Same experience here with the @ACE Engineering bumper and rock rails. Hoping to get my stuff soon.

OP
OP
Capt. B

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 more weeks WTF? Probably would not have ordered from these guys if I knew they were going to take almost 4 months (if they do send them in 2 weeks) to deliver.
Not very likely I'll be ordering from those guys again.

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Different products but Same experience here with the @ACE Engineering bumper and rock rails. Hoping to get my stuff soon.
This ended up at 11 1/2 weeks from ordering to arrival. Overall happy with the products

OP
OP
Capt. B

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well as an update, I emailed last weekend, still no movement, likely none soon. The manager did call the next day and I didn't call him back. I officially requested a refund. I mean I understand about delays due to Covid, but they shouldn't take your money for 5 months, they should charge you when they ship.

Overall not very happy and since they haven't returned my money I suspect they're just going to send them when they want. NOT very good business skills IMHO.

I absolutely love the looks of the doors but I will not ever, nor ever recommend that someone buy from them.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well as an update, I emailed last weekend, still no movement, likely none soon. The manager did call the next day and I didn't call him back. I officially requested a refund. I mean I understand about delays due to Covid, but they shouldn't take your money for 5 months, they should charge you when they ship.

Overall not very happy and since they haven't returned my money I suspect they're just going to send them when they want. NOT very good business skills IMHO.

I absolutely love the looks of the doors but I will not ever, nor ever recommend that someone buy from them.
Sorry to hear about that. Hope you can find some American made doors.
Sponsored