Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
We have been busy designing, launching products and listening to your feedback and requests. We are rolling out new fob and cap designs as quickly as we can while also developing other product solutions. You can view our active products on our website: www.mythreedom.com

These are our current activities.
  1. Model S+ fob with no buttons for the manual door lock folks.
    1. This will be smaller than the factory fob and will include the built-in key slider
      Normal S+ shown for reference
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases S+ Color-3

2. Fobs with color buttons
    1. We are adding color icons to the Model M and M+ fobs. This has been a long time coming and will be available this year.
  3. Color Caps and Badges
    1. We've received many requests for color caps and badges. We have dozens of designs but we are in the middle of UV/weathered testing. Colors can be especially tricky in the sun and we want to make sure we're launching something that lasts as long as possible without fading.
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases color-caps-sm-
  4. Full custom badges & caps
    1. You upload the design, we produce it and ship within 7 - 10 days. We have had a lot of custom requests and are working to streamline the production enabling the next level of customization. Expected launch is January.
  5. Hinge Guards
    1. We're working on hinge guards which will be easily applied and removed. These will help eliminate rock chips and other damage from road debris and trail activities for those who care about their painted hinges. The scan is just a teaser 😲
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases hinge-scans-
  6. Custom Windshield Tie Downs
    1. Not everyone folds the windshield, we are working on customized components to replace the windshield tie-downs without sacrificing the wiper spray nozzle. Ideas are welcome, we've decided to develop these custom parts because there has been enough interest. The scan is just a teaser and prompt for discussion.
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases tiedown-
  7. Custom Door Handles
    1. We'll start with the non-proximity handles and will be developing custom designs driven by requests. This concept is all about individuality, it's not for everyone. The sky is the limit here, the initial proof of concept prototypes, shown below, are not painted but rather functional digital reproductions (i.e. industrial 3D printed). We'll be adding custom textures, icons, text, etc. We're looking into incorporating lighting while maintaining the factory appearance.

The photos are showing color examples but we will be putting most of our energy into physical custom features rather than just color.

Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Handles-1
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Handles-2
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Handles-3
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Handles-4
  8. Radar filler plates for Oracle Flush tail lights
    1. We've developed some custom add-ons for the Oracle flush mount tail lights to replace the existing smooth panel. Expect these to be available very soon. We are focusing on black to match the surrounding plastic but have also tested the designs with accent colors.

Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Oracle original design
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Covers-3
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Covers-2
      Jeep Gladiator Active Projects >> Upcoming releases Covers-1
Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
[*]Fobs with color buttons
  • We are adding color icons to the Model M and M+ fobs. This has been a long time coming and will be available this year.

• Can't wait for this one. You PM'd me earlier this year about adding the color icons.

I'm on my second Model M fob that I've been coloring the buttons with sharpies (My first JT was totaled in September and I didn't get the key back). Unfortunately, the permanent ink doesn't last as long as I want.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Those radar filler plates look cool. have always been thinking about doing something with that empty space.

Sponsored

jo.jacques

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Willys - Sting Grey
Nice, if you do color-matched hinge guards, you'll have my business :)

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Id like to see a keyfob with a place for an Apple Airtag
You know, an internal “complaint” of mine was how weird the model M is with a bottomless fob, but if it had an air tag with it in one package, that would completely change my view and would be happy with a superset key for my Sport

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Neat! Very interested in the custom badging option. Can you provide any more details on the method and materials used?

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
What about creating some kind of replacement windshield tie-downs that can incorporate some kind of off road lights? I’ve seen them before. Or maybe a universal one that people can mount different things to? Just an idea!

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator & Wrangler JLU
Neat! Very interested in the custom badging option. Can you provide any more details on the method and materials used?
For the custom badging, we're using additive manufacturing, more specifically powder bed fusion with Nylon 12. This is the case for the monotone black and color badges.
Sponsored