Sponsored

Adaptive Cruise Control on Sport S? Yes!

Daddiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Cherokee XJ, 2004 Crossfire, 2006 300 5.7
Occupation
Fabricator/Patternmaker
Happened across this billet Sport S on a the lot at Mike Toler CDJR while browsing the cars.com app. Out of the 13 Sport/S models filtered with the ACC feature, this one had actual photos of the truck and it does indeed have the ACC steering wheel controls. Even though the ACC option has always existed on Jeep’s build and price page for Sport S, many have concluded that it wasn’t available since dealers couldn’t order them that way and nobody had even seen one. Well, here you go!

https://www.miketoler.com/new/Jeep/2020-Jeep-Gladiator-fcdf20b00a0e0ae81e06d528e8115fd4.htm

44F65D63-9E31-428B-B1DD-51F8CE074EEA.jpeg
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
To each their own I guess. Stats have proven that the more safety features and "nannies" automakers put on vehicles, the more dangerous drivers become. As a result, the trendline for crashes and fatalities in the U.S. continues to remain stagnant or rise.

I wish Jeep would focus on more important things like proper side mirrors and more hip and shoulder room and adding tilt adjustment to the driver seat.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
No problem getting adaptive cruise if you have one built...just not a normal option added by Jeep on spec.

I kind of wish I had it, but also not a big fan of the large 'box' behind the review mirror.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I have seen them packed on the Wrangler Saharas and these Gladiator Overland. A buddy who works at a local Jeep says they spec order based on the stats. People shopping sport / sport s type vehicles are leaning towards price so they avoid loading them up.
Sponsored