Sponsored

Add DRL to Sport S ?

Ringmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Is there any way to add the DRL function to a Sport S without the Max Tow package? I have read how to upgrade them to LED but not how to enable them if not equipped. Rumor has it that the dealer may be capable to enable them, as DRL in Canadian vehicles are required. Does anyone know this to be true - I don't trust asking my dealer!!
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I think you can use the JScan and enable them on the Sport S. I can disable and enable them with the JScan on my Sport with Max Tow. They were not enable when I bought mine but I was able to set the turn signal as a DRL on mine and it worked. I disabled it for now until I get some Led bulbs for the turn signal socket. I heard the Halogens will melt the housing. I did it by setting the DRL to Canada

kj57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I have a tazer mini and enabled the DR on my non-max tow sport SL, Jscan will do the same. I use the turn signals, I was afraid of them melting but they dont get that warm even when its 80 degrees out so far. They have been on for a couple months now and I recently had a bulb out to check and both the socket and housing looks fine. You can also use the fog lights or headlights for DRL..
Sponsored