BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got myself a MOPAR 2” lift and bought .75” spacers to add. Anyone go bigger than that? Was really wanting 1” but couldn’t find them.
Currently running 37s, no lift.

8ABC1211-298F-40A5-B15D-F2FC05D3B157.jpeg
Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
I don't have any answers for you, but how are the 37s with no lift working for you offroad? Looks great. Any rubbing with the swaybars disconnected?

OP
OP
BLK HOLE

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have any answers for you, but how are the 37s with no lift working for you offroad? Looks great. Any rubbing with the swaybars disconnected?
Zero rub daily driving

Some rub at full articulation but no damage. Some skid marks on the plastic is all.
Jeep Gladiator Adding spacers to the MOPAR lift {filename}

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Zero rub daily driving

Some rub at full articulation but no damage. Some skid marks on the plastic is all.
Good work! I’ve been considering the same but with chopping the factory fenders and adding aftermarket liners. Gives me hope; thanks!

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you do a BFG 37” spare? If so, did it fit underneath?

looking good!

Sponsored

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Looks nice. Ive had my mopar 2” lift almost 2 months, same thing here, it was a bit taller than spec when first installed. Now, after a few wheeling trips and daily driving, it has settled some.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Lift plus spacers is done. Sitting a solid inch higher than the math so I assume it’ll settle.

Did you do front and rear?

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Wow this couldnt have been a better subject as i was curious of the exact same. and this is one of the best looking rigs ive seen... thanks for being the guinea pig.. a few questions:
1) are you running wheel spacers?
2) how does the steering and drive line feel? any new vibrations or tracking issues? I love my stock rubicon ride quality, and ive read the 2" mopar lift is just as good if not better than the rubicon ride, especially since Mopar kit includes the lower control arm replacement for geometry compensation, but im curious if the 3/4" to 1" spacers are utilized if that there is a noticeable difference from the minimal geometry change. (laughing) basically, how close does it feel to the factory ride? and are you happy with the outcome?
3) did you regear? do you plan to? 4.88 or 5.13?

Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
BLK HOLE

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wow this couldnt have been a better subject as i was curious of the exact same. and this is one of the best looking rigs ive seen... thanks for being the guinea pig.. a few questions:
1) are you running wheel spacers?
2) how does the steering and drive line feel? any new vibrations or tracking issues? I love my stock rubicon ride quality, and ive read the 2" mopar lift is just as good if not better than the rubicon ride, especially since Mopar kit includes the lower control arm replacement for geometry compensation, but im curious if the 3/4" to 1" spacers are utilized if that there is a noticeable difference from the minimal geometry change. (laughing) basically, how close does it feel to the factory ride? and are you happy with the outcome?
3) did you regear? do you plan to? 4.88 or 5.13?

Thanks for the compliment. So far so good. Seems to ride and drive just like it did with the stock suspension. Like you, that’s what I was concerned about and that’s why I went MOPAR. The new Fox shocks are quick a bit beefier too. I’ve only put about 40 miles on it so I’ll know more as it settles but my wife and I agree it rides the same. Definitely not “better” tho. The stock Rubicon suspension rode quite well before too.

Another reason I like the MOPAR now is for the rear springs. Man they’re beefy and the new ones are even more beefier than stock were. So I don’t expect to see any bed sag like I’ve seen with other lifts after putting any weight back there.

I don’t run wheel spacers. DD driving it doesn’t rub at all. With the stock suspension it did rub a little at full articulation but I’m certain it won’t now. I’ll be wheeling again Saturday and I’ll find out. The new lower arms were like 1/8” longer. Not sure the real measurement but laying them next to each other I laughed a bit. It was so small of a difference.

Now after a couple days and a few miles I really like my choices on it. They’re falling in line with a bunch of other peoples similar reviews I’ve read this past several months.

I also feel on my next tires I can easily go 38s, even 40s (that one isn’t happening). I might go 38s tho.

Also worth noting is I sold my Rubicon suspension for 250 bucks within an hour of listing it. Probably could get 300. Worked out well for me since I won my lift at an Xmas Jeep part auction for 850. :)

Steering and tracking. Both axles have been slightly shifted to the frame side of the track bar but you can’t tell. I will monitor tire wear and see if adjustable track bars will be needed or not. But MOPAR didn’t see fit to add them so I’m not worried really. My JKUR has a slightly taller lift and hasn’t ever had any issues there. Tracks and steers just fine.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the compliment. So far so good. Seems to ride and drive just like it did with the stock suspension. Like you, that’s what I was concerned about and that’s why I went MOPAR. The new Fox shocks are quick a bit beefier too. I’ve only put about 40 miles on it so I’ll know more as it settles but my wife and I agree it rides the same. Definitely not “better” tho. The stock Rubicon suspension rode quite well before too.

Another reason I like the MOPAR now is for the rear springs. Man they’re beefy and the new ones are even more beefier than stock were. So I don’t expect to see any bed sag like I’ve seen with other lifts after putting any weight back there.

I don’t run wheel spacers. DD driving it doesn’t rub at all. With the stock suspension it did rub a little at full articulation but I’m certain it won’t now. I’ll be wheeling again Saturday and I’ll find out. The new lower arms were like 1/8” longer. Not sure the real measurement but laying them next to each other I laughed a bit. It was so small of a difference.

Now after a couple days and a few miles I really like my choices on it. They’re falling in line with a bunch of other peoples similar reviews I’ve read this past several months.

I also feel on my next tires I can easily go 38s, even 40s (that one isn’t happening). I might go 38s tho.

Also worth noting is I sold my Rubicon suspension for 250 bucks within an hour of listing it. Probably could get 300. Worked out well for me since I won my lift at an Xmas Jeep part auction for 850. :)

Steering and tracking. Both axles have been slightly shifted to the frame side of the track bar but you can’t tell. I will monitor tire wear and see if adjustable track bars will be needed or not. But MOPAR didn’t see fit to add them so I’m not worried really. My JKUR has a slightly taller lift and hasn’t ever had any issues there. Tracks and steers just fine.

WOW! thanks for taking the time to write all that up. Thats exactly what i needed to know! you sold me on looks alone, but somtimes the ride isnt worth the looks.. and simply put, if the wife approves, thats all that matters. I look forward to hearing about your next wheeling evaluation.
Sponsored