Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting ready to take my new Gladiator Rubicon to some rock crawling trails. I am stock height with 35" tires so a little taller than stock but for sure expect to hit the belly on more rocks than my JKUR with a 3.5" lift and 35s. The stock skids seem decent but anyone have any suggestions on additional skids that are critically needed?
Sponsored

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting ready to take my new Gladiator Rubicon to some rock crawling trails. I am stock height with 35" tires so a little taller than stock but for sure expect to hit the belly on more rocks than my JKUR with a 3.5" lift and 35s. The stock skids seem decent but anyone have any suggestions on additional skids that are critically needed?
I have been checking with a few aftermarket vendors and some manufactures and there is very little available out there. I can not find a front diff skid, oil/trans skid or exhaust skid. Hopefully the aftermarket catches up with demand since not all of us want to go 4 inch lifts with 40 inch tires

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
I have been checking with a few aftermarket vendors and some manufactures and there is very little available out there. I can not find a front diff skid, oil/trans skid or exhaust skid. Hopefully the aftermarket catches up with demand since not all of us want to go 4 inch lifts with 40 inch tires
Any JL skids for the front half should work on the JT. Of course I haven't looked to see what's available.