• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Idaho AEV 2.5 Dual Sport Diesel Lift

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Wondering if anyone has installed this? Does anyone know the big difference between this and the Mopar Diesel lift?

AEV Lift Link

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Hmmm interesting. To bad it's not a straight bolt on like Clayton's. I see on the tools list drill and a 13/32 drill bit.

WanderSolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 JT Rubicon Hydro Blue, 2005 LJ Patriot Blue
FYI. Not drilling into your Jeep just. The bump stops. Very simple install.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Wondering if anyone has installed this? Does anyone know the big difference between this and the Mopar Diesel lift?

AEV Lift Link
For $400~$500 more than the mopar lift, you are getting 1/2” more lift, geometry correction brackets, and the procal.

All pretty worth it. If I had waited another month or so, I’d probably have gone AEV.

bwildoutside

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 eco diesel JT
So AEV or Clayton? Clayton is still a couple months out on diesel springs though.

Last edited:

GladiatorAdventureBound

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport

AEV Lift Link
I have it for my gasser. Good solid kit. Does great offroading. But just like the Mopar you need to buy an adjustable front track bar. And it’s closer to a 3” than it is a 2.5”. For the gasser anyway.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
My dealer said they were. I was told anything that’s just bolt on like the AEV is still covered. Then again they sell and install AEV stuff.
Warranty for the AEV lift will depend on your dealer. If the repair is above a certain threshold it might require a regional Jeep/stellantis rep to approve, which they might not.

Heck, even my mopar lift could void something since I installed it myself. But, I’ll have an easier time with the mopar vs. xyz lift that is not mopar.