Sponsored

AEV 2.5 Dual sport RT with stock wheels?

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Has anyone installed this kit with their factory wheels? According to AEV's website, this kit will not fit a sport with stock wheels because the passenger rear endlink will contact the wheel at full rebound. However, it says that it will work with rubicon wheels on wide track axles.

Basically, I am looking at this kit over the mopar lift and wondering if it will fit on my max tow with stock sport wheels. Any insight from someone who has installed this lift kit with the combination of wide axles and sport wheels?
Sponsored

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone installed this kit with their factory wheels? According to AEV's website, this kit will not fit a sport with stock wheels because the passenger rear endlink will contact the wheel at full rebound. However, it says that it will work with rubicon wheels on wide track axles.

Basically, I am looking at this kit over the mopar lift and wondering if it will fit on my max tow with stock sport wheels. Any insight from someone who has installed this lift kit with the combination of wide axles and sport wheels?
I don’t have experience with the lift kit you are referencing however the max tow does have Rubicon wide track axles and the stock sport wheel appears to have the same spec as the Rubicon wheel for offset. I would not expect you will have any issues if they indicate the Rubicon setup is acceptable.

OP
OP

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I don’t have experience with the lift kit you are referencing however the max tow does have Rubicon wide track axles and the stock sport wheel appears to have the same spec as the Rubicon wheel for offset. I would not expect you will have any issues if they indicate the Rubicon setup is acceptable.
Appreciate the input. I wasn't sure on the offset of the Rubicon so that sounds promising.