Sponsored

Aftermarket Sequential Turn Signals for Sport S?

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I just bought my Gladiator w/ Max tow and Active Safety Group.

I'm adding my JWS heads/fogs from my jk and would like to know if anyone manufacturer makes a plug and play Sequential Turn Signal like Quake for the Sport S. I found Quake on N4x4 and QT but not sure of compatibility for my Jeep.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Of you're taking about the fender lights, yes

Morimoto makes them. You have the option of sequential or not just by unplugging on wire on them

Last edited:

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Of you're taking about the fender lights, yes

Mirimoto makes them. You have the option of sequential or not just by unplugging on wire on them
You mean just bulbs or entire aftermarket fender lights/side markers? Please put a link since I couldn’t find them.

I’ve found plenty of options for Rubicon & Sahara, but nothing seems to be for Sport or Sport S.

Sponsored

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 18 Jeep Willy’s JKU
OP
OP
DeezJT

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Money can always be replaced. As long as the user is happy, that's all that matters, but yeah... $500 for the that is a lot of $$

I was planning to do the Morimoto's but my future plans call for fender upgrade so i just added temporary led bulbs.

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I bought some cheap-ish high line fenders off ebay that just came with some pretty nice sequential turns. I didn't need or particularly want these lights (as I plan to eventually go to a chopped AAL or similar light bracket), but they turned out to be pretty cool. I had to splice in a resistor to get the computer to quit throwing a fit, but they're fine now. The version with lights was only about $40 more than the version without, so I'm sure you can find some cheap chineesium light if you don't mind a little DIY to get the computer to behave.

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Money can always be replaced. As long as the user is happy, that's all that matters, but yeah... $500 for the that is a lot of $$

I was planning to do the Morimoto's but my future plans call for fender upgrade so i just added temporary led bulbs.
Are you going with a fender chop or completely different genders? It’s their money, and money can be hard to come by....sometimes the expensive stuff is not as good as the median product....and by median I mean not your china made sold on eBay for $100, but your mid priced items. Morimoto is a highly regarded brand and their gen 2 lights are very solid. No need to reflash anything, they are bright and everything they are expected to be as detailed. If the user is good then so be it, I see it a lot “got to have the Versace name because it’s Versace”‍

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought some cheap-ish high line fenders off ebay that just came with some pretty nice sequential turns. I didn't need or particularly want these lights (as I plan to eventually go to a chopped AAL or similar light bracket), but they turned out to be pretty cool. I had to splice in a resistor to get the computer to quit throwing a fit, but they're fine now. The version with lights was only about $40 more than the version without, so I'm sure you can find some cheap chineesium light if you don't mind a little DIY to get the computer to behave.
The chop mod is amazing, I should’ve taken that route.

Sponsored

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
I have seen many videos about the morimoto and one or both not working. I didn't want to take any chances. BTW, They do have a forum discount if you ask.

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have seen many videos about the morimoto and one or both not working. I didn't want to take any chances. BTW, They do have a forum discount if you ask.
This is to be true for the first go, they have released Gen 2 for this year. Literally plug and play no problems here. No reflash, no hyper flash....all good to go.

RAMCTFOLEY

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
This is to be true for the first go, they have released Gen 2 for this year. Literally plug and play no problems here. No reflash, no hyper flash....all good to go.
So I have the max tow package will the morimoto work with just pluging the harness in?