Sponsored

Aftermarket Slush Mats?

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
Didn't get the factory mats for my Rubicon.

So now looking for aftermarket slush mats - fronts & rears. What's the consensus on the best ones?

And where'd you get them?

Thanks.
Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
x2. Bought the same ones.

OP
OP
Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the suggestions.

Any love for the Weather Techs or the Maxliners?

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm a big weathertech fan, they fit perfect and are easy to clean, always my first purchase when getting a car I run them year round.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a big weathertech fan, they fit perfect and are easy to clean, always my first purchase when getting a car I run them year round.
Thanks!

One comparative question I haven't seen answer is: as between the Mopar mats and the aftermarket brands, has anyone measured the mats actual coverage area on the floor to determine whether a particular brand offers greater/wider surface cover, including on the sides, to catch rain/snow/ice/mud than the Mopar mats?

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Thanks!

One comparative question I haven't seen answer is: as between the Mopar mats and the aftermarket brands, has anyone measured the mats actual coverage area on the floor to determine whether a particular brand offers greater/wider surface cover, including on the sides, to catch rain/snow/ice/mud than the Mopar mats?
I haven't measured, but by looking at them weathertechs seem to provide the most coverage.

I remember you from hellcat.org!

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

I have the Maxliners in mine and have been very happy with them. They fit well, and the coverage up the side is better than the Mopar ones too. would definitely recommend them.

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I just installed the Mopar ones from Amazon. I like that the rear center bump is now covered, but most of all I like that they use the built-in Jeep drain holes and drain plugs so they can be easily rinsed off and emptied. The fit of the front ones where they curve around the seats leaves something to be desired, but I'm thinking that one hot Vegas summer (or one judicious application of a heat gun) will soften them up just enough to fix that

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR

YES! I've had WeatherTechs on previous vehicles and they work so well I ordered them for my inbount JT.

Fronts and rears available in both tan and black.

They aren't as cool looking as thick as the Mopar ones with the tire tread design, but those were also awfully heavy and unweildly when you remove/install them (fronts not so much, but the rear one-piece could be a PITA).

WeatherTechs are lightweight yet durable and lip comes up a good distance. Make sure you get the "FloorLiner" product not the lower profile mats - they have several similar products.

Part number is 451313-1-4 (that's the tan).

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Went to Findway for the scan at today, will take about 6 weeks before the finished product comes back..in the meantime he gave me some JL mats for free to hold me over until mine are done. Comparing JL to JT I’d say driver side fits but passenger is a little off from what I see.also I’ve had weather tech before & I find these much better & they are a lot cheaper too!

833B7B99-5668-4295-9B85-0189E82A0775.jpeg

7FA93095-71F5-488E-8DCA-03F5E0EB04B9.jpeg