First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,

We have been here since the day the Jeep LE went up for ordering. We have learned so much and we have helped 100s of you guys and you have helped us too. That's what this community is all about right? I just wanted to take a min and to say thank you , as we are nearing our first milestone.

I would love to hear what you guys think about the channel, good and the bad, but please be nice.

Before you comment:

1. I had to stop talking about the lemon as we got a letter from FCA.
2. Because we didn't listen they canned our warranty.
3. We are still dealing with it... Just not public.

Until all above has been corrected, but we had to take that content down.

As for our channel, we started it in Hawaii, and wanted to only do JT stuff, but soon realized there already is a ton out there like, litebrite, trail recon, JK , etc... So we wanted to try something new.... This means our channel wont be just jeep.. It will be our adventures, more Vlog style. We want to include our Jeep with whatever else is going on in our life. One of the things we have noticed is there are lots of other people out there like us who arn't just interested in one thing. We hope to capture that in our channel. For those of you who do follow us, it would be cool to see what you think, good idea or not....

We start our Over landing Trip next month kicking it off with EJS. If you see us, please come say hi!
We love talking to new people so dont be shy...

As always, thank you guys! Love being a part of this community and getting feedback from like minded people.
Sponsored