Sponsored

Alucab Khaya fitment

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone thought about getting one of these Khaya campers? The wife wants to have the ability to have interior space, and access to sleeping are without having to do anything outside...we go to areas with high Grizzly and cougar sightings and she would like to know that she is safe when sleeping, also not have to do all the set up with a RTT and pull out kitchens from bed of JT. Their website does not say it fits on Gladiator but does say it fits short bed mid size trucks.

https://www.alu-cab.com/product/khaya-2-sleeper/
Sponsored

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Has anyone thought about getting one of these Khaya campers? The wife wants to have the ability to have interior space, and access to sleeping are without having to do anything outside...we go to areas with high Grizzly and cougar sightings and she would like to know that she is safe when sleeping, also not have to do all the set up with a RTT and pull out kitchens from bed of JT. Their website does not say it fits on Gladiator but does say it fits short bed mid size trucks.

https://www.alu-cab.com/product/khaya-2-sleeper/
They have moved to the Canopy Camper for most applications. More versatility with different platforms.

7D0BAA16-3B99-4E32-B089-772866746DA0.jpeg

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
They have moved to the Canopy Camper for most applications. More versatility with different platforms.

Jeep Gladiator Alucab Khaya fitment 7D0BAA16-3B99-4E32-B089-772866746DA0
yeah I saw that model on the website, but does not meet what the wife is looking for, it does not have the same outfitting inside...oh well

LaterGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
the AT overland camper is on the Jeep Far Out. Appears to be outfitted on the inside like the khaya.

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
It fits without the table mount and table. I have been in contact with OK4wd about the khaya and am very close to to ordering one myself.

Sponsored

mav204

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Pilot
Why can't the Khaya fit the JT? I know the bed is 13 inches shorter than the tacoma. The tacoma with the Khaya hangs off the back end so the JY will hang out 13 inches more, is that the deal breaker? Length?
Sponsored