Am I getting a Launch Edition

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
I haven't gotten a call. So seriously am I getting one or not because this is really confusing everything I have seen says they are sold out. Is that just marketing?

Screenshot_20190405-192412.jpg

Screenshot_20190405-192316.jpg
Sponsored

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I pre-registered about an hour and a half after launch edition site went live on the 3rd. I missed the concierge call at 1000 the next morning (no voice mail). Made it to the dealership to put a deposit down at 1100, but they said they needed the concierge to call and confirm so the order would process. Around 1115 the dealership re-registered me on the Jeep ordering site, waited at the dealership for another concierge call that never came. I must have re-register myself on that order site 6 times now. Still no concierge call, not sure if my order will go through or not.

The Acme Company

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE 2018 JLUR
So my dealer put the order in the system for me and sent us a confirmation number. He sent me a note that Chrysler Concierge would call to confirm that we had selected his dealership. I also received.the same two emails as you have posted.

Craig964

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma
You are not alone. I ordered in the same time frame on Wednesday. Have not received a call and received the exact same response. Not sure why I am working at this so much. I suppose you get caught up in the excitement. I think I need to quit reading this forum. Hopefully the call will come to everyone that is waiting.

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
You are not alone. I ordered in the same time frame on Wednesday. Have not received a call and received the exact same response. Not sure why I am working at this so much. I suppose you get caught up in the excitement. I think I need to quit reading this forum. Hopefully the call will come to everyone that is waiting.
I just did a chat with Jeep. And not in exact words said the completely sold thing was based on the amount of people who joined the reservation list and that they have confirmed they have not reached out to everyone who has a confirmed reservation. Said everyone should be reached out to by COB Tuesday

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I got the call and confirmed my order with Jeep at 10:00 AM Thursday and paid my deposit and have my confirmed order and VON tucked safely in my inbox. So if Jeep told you that they have not contacted anybody yet they are 100% wrong as of at least 10:00 Thursday.

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
I just did a chat with Jeep. And not in exact words said the completely sold thing was based on the amount of people who joined the reservation list and that they have confirmed they have not reached out to everyone who has a confirmed reservation
I got the call and confirmed my order with Jeep at 10:00 AM Thursday and paid my deposit and have my confirmed order and VON tucked safely in my inbox. So if Jeep told you that they have not contacted anybody yet they are 100% wrong as of at least 10:00 Thursday.
No... That literally means that you were ahead of people in list

Also I said everyone not anyone there is a big distinction there

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I was under the impression "that they have not reached out to anybody" means that they have not reached out to anybody. I am saying that is not true because there are guys all over this forum with confirmed orders that are already in BX status.

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
I was under the impression "that they have not reached out to anybody" means that they have not reached out to anybody. I am saying that is not true because there are guys all over this forum with confirmed orders that are already in BX status.
My post says "everyone" not "anybody"

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you didn't place and order, I highly doubt it, but with FCA who knows.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I must have misread what you wrote in my delirium of a full day's work. I have read that Jeep is sending out email to people who made that reservation but have not heard from them yet. I have also read that people who did talk to Jeep were already getting waitlisted as early as 3:15 on Thursday. So my opinion on your situation is, "only God knows and He's not talking."

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Jeep has a vid on YouTube saying the launch edition is sold out. If you don't have an order in, you're not getting one.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Jeep has a vid on YouTube saying the launch edition is sold out. If you don't have an order in, you're not getting one.

Pretty sure that video was made a while ago. So, that being said, everything so far has been a clusterfuck. Which, seems to be on par with how FCA operates. Go to the JL forums and read through some of the posts from the launch last year......different vehicle, same issues.
If you’re going to launch a new vehicle, and you know when you’re going to launch said vehicle, it’s best to let your whole company know the plan, early enough, as to not have a fiasco, like which occurred on the 3rd. You’d think a company such as this, would have shot figured out by now. :steps off soapbox:

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
There are guys posting that they got the call this morning and are getting one. The consensus theory is that given the response to the program they will have plenty of actual buyers and not tire kickers.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
There are guys posting that they got the call this morning and are getting one. The consensus theory is that given the response to the program they will have plenty of actual buyers and not tire kickers.
With a 1000.00 non refundable deposit, I imagine so.
Sponsored