John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’m thinking on buying this winch plate for my Rubicon to modify/strengthen and accommodate a front hitch for my plow. The reason I’m considering this route is because it does not interfere with the FAD and the bottom of the plate, I could weld a 2” receiver and notch out the factory steel front skid. No towing, just a light manual aluminum plow. Go ahead and chime in if you’d like. 1/4” plate steel is pretty stout. Can’t find a front hitch for Rubicon.

Jeep Gladiator American Trail Products Question????? 57206DA2-C342-415B-9E6D-BD9A946D59FE
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I have their plate sitting in it's box for over a month now. Haven't found time to install the winch. Unfortunately the only feedback I can give you is that the guys there were pretty friendly and seem to provide good customer service. I'll chime in on how well it works once I get it installed, hopefully sometime next weekend.

jeep-addiction1973

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 BTS Willys JT on order
Occupation
Car Sales
I have their plate sitting in it's box for over a month now. Haven't found time to install the winch. Unfortunately the only feedback I can give you is that the guys there were pretty friendly and seem to provide good customer service. I'll chime in on how well it works once I get it installed, hopefully sometime next weekend.
I have installed a winch using this plate. Seems very well built.

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

Sponsored

jeep-addiction1973

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 BTS Willys JT on order
Occupation
Car Sales
Great, thanks! Everything lined up and fitted well? How long did it take ya? I have to budget in time due to family and work schedule. That's why I didn't want to tackle it and get stuck.
Yes everything lined up well and it took me about 30 mins to take the bumper off and probably an hour to mount and hook up wiring then reinstall front bumper. But I had one of my kids helping me so we took our time. I remember one bolt for the bumper was a little hard to get to after adding the plate just had to used a socket and rachet to tighten.
Sponsored