Sponsored

Amp powerstep xl - manual switch install location?

Peterabbits

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
For those who went with the AMP powerstep xl - if you installed the manual switch, where did you pit it? Looking for a spot for mine.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
For those who went with the AMP powerstep xl - if you installed the manual switch, where did you pit it? Looking for a spot for mine.

Thanks in advance!
To the right of the A/C controls.

Jeep Gladiator Amp powerstep xl - manual switch install location? AmpSwitchClose

Jeep Gladiator Amp powerstep xl - manual switch install location? AmpSwitchFar

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
How hard was that? What part(s) of the dash did you have to remove? Sorry, this mod stuff is new to me.

Thanks!
This was easy, that panel just pops out with a flat blade body tool. No screws holding it in just a couple of press in catches. Work the panel tool under the right edge and gently pry straight out. Mine just popped out. Just enough room behind it for that switch to go in with the wires just touching behind. Routing the wires through the rest of the dash was the trickier part.

OP
OP

Peterabbits

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
This was easy, that panel just pops out with a flat blade body tool. No screws holding it in just a couple of press in catches. Work the panel tool under the right edge and gently pry straight out. Mine just popped out. Just enough room behind it for that switch to go in with the wires just touching behind. Routing the wires through the rest of the dash was the trickier part.
Thank you!
Sponsored