Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Just picked it up yesterday at Peterson's in Idaho!

20220324_140945-01.jpeg

Had a long drive back. Got back in a little over midnight last night to Chico CA. Racked up a decent amount of miles in the first 12 hours!

20220324_164726-01.jpeg

20220325_004319-01.jpeg

Should be a pretty mild build, but I'm going to try to do my best to catalog it as I go.

UPDATES:

Going to try to update this first post as I go along to keep a catalog of most of the mods:
- Weathertech Front Mudflaps
- Rugged Ridge Door Sill Protectors
- Pedal Commander
- Generic Center Console and Shifter Tray/Organizer
- BAKFlip Revolver x4s Tonneau Cover
- 3W All weather floor mats
- Rock Hard Patriot Angle Down Sliders (with grip tape added)
- Fox 2.0 ATS Stabilizer
- Window tint (LLumar IRX - 30% Front, 15% over privacy tint in rear/back)
- darksidedesign's custom grab handles
- Viofo A139 3 Channel Dash Cam
- Dirtydog 4x4 Sunshade (Front and Back)
- Custom Aluminum Extrusion Rack - https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...usion-t-slot-rack-for-bak-revolver-x4s.59111/
- Cquartz UK 3.0 Ceramic Coating
- Free Trail Rail scored locally
- Rubicon Steel Bumper (repainted in Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating) + ebay Brush Guard
- Smittybilt X2O with Warn Power Interrupt, Grimm Offroad Fairlead, Factor55 Flat Splicer, Quadratec Winch Plate
- Napier Sportz + Sportz Link Truck Bed Tent setup
- Tazer Mini
- DIY/Modified 3D Printed Phone Mounts
- JeCar Dead Pedal
- DIY Bed Lighting using LED Strips
- Lasfit Stealth Anti-Theft Automatic Hood Lock System
- Lasfit HP Pod Lights (2 on cowl, 2 on bumper, amber tint)
- Coverking TopLiner with additional sound deadening (although I'm only using half of it now)
- Sunrider for Hard Top
- Sunshade for Sunrider
- AEV Mojave Lift
- Wheels (17x8.5 Method 701s, matte black, 0 offset)
- Tires (BFG KO2s, 37x12.5x17, C Rated)

In Progress
- Nothing?

Future?
- More lighting?

Don't forget to check out my instagram for more photos! -> Here
Sponsored

Last edited:

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Congrats! Thats a great looking Jeep. Must have got a good deal to go to Idaho? How was the logistics did you just walk in grab the keys and hit the road?

OP
OP
arskemp

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Congrats! Thats a great looking Jeep. Must have got a good deal to go to Idaho? How was the logistics did you just walk in grab the keys and hit the road?
Thanks! Definitely a better deal than what I could get locally. I went through Kent at Petersons, some info on the dealership can be found here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/petersons-in-nampa-id-up-to-8-below-invoice.47615/

The thread says up to 8%, I think I ended up around 5-6% below invoice.

Regarding logistics, I probably could have been in/out in less than 30 if I was in a rush. All in all, I was done about 1.5 hours after arriving:

- Got there, I had the keys within < 5 minutes.
- Spent a good time inspecting the vehicle, looking at exterior, inside, checking that all accessories I expected were there (hardtop cover, toolkit, etc).
- Dropped air pressure in the tires a couple PSI
- Drove the vehicle on a few streets and up and down the highway to see if it felt as I expected
- Came back, waited ~ 5 minutes for the finance guy
- Took care of the paperwork, looked over and signed the 10-20 sheets of paper, made sure everything we previously agreed on was correct, denied the normal dealership extras (they told me about them, but they were not pushy at all when I said no).
- Walked back outside with Kent and we spoke for a few minutes before heading out.

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Thanks! Definitely a better deal than what I could get locally. I went through Kent at Petersons, some info on the dealership can be found here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/petersons-in-nampa-id-up-to-8-below-invoice.47615/

Regarding logistics, I probably could have been in/out in less than 30 if I was in a rush. All in all, I was done about 1.5 hours after arriving:

- Spent a good time inspecting the vehicle, looking at exterior, inside, checking that all accessories I expected were there (hardtop cover, toolkit, etc).
- Drove the vehicle on a few streets and up and down the highway to see if it felt as I expected
- Took care of the paperwork, looked over and signed the 10-20 sheets of paper, made sure everything we previously agreed on was correct, denied the normal dealership extras (they told me about them, but they were not pushy at all when I said no).
- Walked back outside with Kent and we spoke for a few minutes before heading out.
Thanks that sounds like it was really smooth. Definitely a good price ai paid msrp here in town at least it was exactly what I was looking for and I had like two days to get something new. Got any plans for trips to shake it down? I have been looking at a few spots here in Cali to do some dune running.

OP
OP
arskemp

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Thanks that sounds like it was really smooth. Definitely a good price ai paid msrp here in town at least it was exactly what I was looking for and I had like two days to get something new. Got any plans for trips to shake it down? I have been looking at a few spots here in Cali to do some dune running.
No immediate plans. A couple trips to see family in Central and Socal but no "fun" trips yet. I've heard there are some good sand dune locations in CA but haven't spent the time to look into them yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
arskemp

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
First mod done the following day after getting back home. Weathertech front mudflaps. Mainly purchased as a semi-preventative measure for door hinge rock chips.

20220326_172617-01.jpeg

20220326_172531-01.jpeg

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver

You did good. After purchasing mine at Patterson in Chico I’d gladly drive to Idaho to get my next one. Hopefully you don’t have to deal with their service department. Nice looking Mojave.

OP
OP
arskemp

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
You did good. After purchasing mine at Patterson in Chico I’d gladly drive to Idaho to get my next one. Hopefully you don’t have to deal with their service department. Nice looking Mojave.
Thanks! Pretty happy with the price and how everything went. Although it wouldn't of changed anything, gas for the trip back was a bit more expensive than I had estimated a couple months ago and the price of the plane ticket had gone up quite a bit in the last few weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
arskemp

arskemp

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Next up, Pedal Commander

20220327_043042-01.jpeg

Drove about 600 miles before installing. Noticeable difference for the better. Currently got it set to Sport -4.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Got some Rock Hard angle down sliders coming in. Until then, this is my most important mod being that my wife is 5'1" and can't get our kid in otherwise.

Jeep Gladiator Andrew's 2022 Sarge Green Mojave - Northern CA 20220327_043042-01
I keep a stool next to mine as well.... lol I ordered my RH-4x4 rails a couple months ago and I just received them a couple days ago. I love them..... haven't installed them yet, but they are nice and appear very high quality and worth the $$... They are bigger and more substantial looking in person.
Jeep Gladiator Andrew's 2022 Sarge Green Mojave - Northern CA 20220325_155214
Sponsored

Reactions: N83