Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
I have another trail completed almost stock... 33's and fox shocks, but a sport max tow. You can take your Jeeps more places then you know in their stock form. Anyway... another of my videos.
Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have another trail completed almost stock... 33's and fox shocks, but a sport max tow. You can take your Jeeps more places then you know in their stock form. Anyway... another of my videos.
How many trails have you completed Stock? I have a stock overland and want to start doing the BoH trails, don't care if I hit/ damage the stock running boards, lol

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Some of those shots made me nervous. lol I love that you did it in a "mostly" stock vehicle. Much more interesting watching a stock truck doing this stuff then one that's all 'roided out on a lift with 40s. Thanks for sharing.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Don't take this the wrong way, but has Imogene Pass become more difficult? I did it in 2013 in a stock Xterra with 32" A/Ts without much difficulty. It was rated as moderate in my Funtreks book and I did other Moderate trails that I thought were a lot more difficult. I lived in CO from 2009-2013. Regardless, cool to show that you don't need 35s or 37s to go out and have fun.

Sponsored

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Awesome video! Love seeing these videos of Gladiators getting out an exploring! It really shows people that you don't need to have a crazy rig to get out and do these trails.

Keep them coming! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
Don't take this the wrong way, but has Imogene Pass become more difficult? I did it in 2013 in a stock Xterra with 32" A/Ts without much difficulty. It was rated as moderate in my Funtreks book and I did other Moderate trails that I thought were a lot more difficult. I lived in CO from 2009-2013. Regardless, cool to show that you don't need 35s or 37s to go out and have fun.
My feeling on this trail as well... a mostly stock 4x4 would have no problem with it. This trail mostly requires you to just be a safe driver. Except on the down side... going down towards Ouray from the top has a few areas where the wrong line would get real tippy... and there is a section there where a person rolled the day before we were on it. In my opinion that part of the trail was the most difficult... on a scale of 1 to 10... I think it is about a 3 for actual rocks and ruts... and maybe a 5 on tire placement.

OP
OP
Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
Awesome video! Love seeing these videos of Gladiators getting out an exploring! It really shows people that you don't need to have a crazy rig to get out and do these trails.

Keep them coming! Thanks for sharing!
Got three more coming from the area!

OP
OP
Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
How many trails have you completed Stock? I have a stock overland and want to start doing the BoH trails, don't care if I hit/ damage the stock running boards, lol
I have done 5 in the gladiator.... and 7 in my JK which is highly modified. No way the Gladiator is doing Steel Bender... LOL!

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
My feeling on this trail as well... a mostly stock 4x4 would have no problem with it. This trail mostly requires you to just be a safe driver. Except on the down side... going down towards Ouray from the top has a few areas where the wrong line would get real tippy... and there is a section there where a person rolled the day before we were on it. In my opinion that part of the trail was the most difficult... on a scale of 1 to 10... I think it is about a 3 for actual rocks and ruts... and maybe a 5 on tire placement.
That’s pretty accurate IMO.

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
I have rauch creek trail 11 and crawler ridge and tread lightly Florida. Only mod is rubie wheels.. overland... damage report passengers running board..

OP
OP
Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
@Sunnysideup The video link is broken. Let me know if you get it working again. I would like to check it out.
I'm not sure why some are able to view and some are not.... If you can play youtube videos you should be able to see it. Pastorjohnmontana... there is a playlist of Jeep videos... and this one is currently at the top of the playlist.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I'm not sure why some are able to view and some are not.... If you can play youtube videos you should be able to see it. Pastorjohnmontana... there is a playlist of Jeep videos... and this one is currently at the top of the playlist.
Found it on Youtube. Thanks. The trail itself looks tame but I'm not sure I have the stones to deal with the crazy cliffs. I bet the views are unbelievable. Thanks for sharing your incredible family time with us:like:
Sponsored