Another JL Tazer Mini unmarry question

Rob Klockman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Been reading all morning and I have not seen the issue I have encountered.

I unmarried my Tazer mini following the instructions provided. Unmarried, waited, Rebooted, waited, the several power cycles. However, the changes have not been reversed. I still have no seat belt chime. Also I checked before I unhooked it, and there was the option to marry it.

Any secrets I am missing to get stock settings back? or do I need to hook back up marry and try again? Also how anything I need to check to make sure it is good to sell? I will not be reinstalling and don't want to cause any buyer issues.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I would contact Tazer Support and ask them. I think they have to reset it to accept the VIN for the vehicle it will be transferred to.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Did you hook the security gateway wires back to their original positions?

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
I would have to dig back through my emails to find you the answer but the seat belt ding is something that you can disable with the proper sequence of actions without even having a taser . I had the same issue and was told the taser be out of the system and the system back to stock and the seatbelt ding still inoperable. I cant recall the reason why but there is nothing wrong with your Jeep.

I will try to find it, you can always shoot them an email but wanted to put your mind at ease in the meantime
Sponsored