Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to figure out where to set the fogs to stay on with high beam on the JScan or if it's possible. I would think it would be since it was with the JKs. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't see it in the options but I may have missed it also.
Sponsored

Delane

First Name
Delane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I'm trying to figure out where to set the fogs to stay on with high beam on the JScan or if it's possible. I would think it would be since it was with the JKs. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't see it in the options but I may have missed it also.
Looks like you go under vehicle user section and then front fog light drop out. I haven’t actually done mine yet. I have all parts on way from amazon now but it may take until Christmas to get them with this virus shutting everything down.

Concentric_Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Rubi JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Can that Jscan be used to enable the Aux switches if they were installed after the fact? Been doing my research before purchasing a JT. I have come across that the dealer will have to flash the display?

What about disable the auto sway bar connect if going over 17mph in 4hi? I saw that the Tazer can be used to fix the swaybar 4wd issue.

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Can that Jscan be used to enable the Aux switches if they were installed after the fact? Been doing my research before purchasing a JT. I have come across that the dealer will have to flash the display?

What about disable the auto sway bar connect if going over 17mph in 4hi? I saw that the Tazer can be used to fix the swaybar 4wd issue.
I'm not sure about the sway bar question but you can enable Aux switches it does have that option.

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you go under vehicle user section and then front fog light drop out. I haven’t actually done mine yet. I have all parts on way from amazon now but it may take until Christmas to get them with this virus shutting everything down.
Appreciate that. I will take a look at it later on today and see if I can make it happen,:like:

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @Delane it worked. I had been to that setting when I was recalibrating for 35's but I assumed when it said active that it would work. You actually have to deactivate it and then it works. I got Fogs with high beams now. :turkey::dance:
Sponsored