First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Another instance of them taking the money for something they don't have - the Curt Bluetooth trailer brake controller, in this case. Placed an order 6/10, they were happy to take the money. Got a "direct shipment, sorry you are SOL for your order".

The cancellation terms were in the email - "you can reply to the email. As long as the item has not been shipped, we can make changes to the order. "

Couldn't cancel on the website, couldn't get someone to answer the phone, sent an email reply 6/30/2020 to cancel the order.

Home Depot took my order with a delivery window date, they met that date and I've had the controller in use since 7/13/20. Great controller, I recommend it for occasional towing.

@Quadratec just hit my card for the cancelled order, isn't that amazing they make that kind of mistake? It's the manufacturer, they're drop shipping, there's nothing we can do IN THREE MONTHS to cancel the order!

Never doing business with them again, they're in my blacklist file along with Cheaper Than Dirt.
Sponsored

Cujo26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Occupation
Auto Sales
Waiting to hear from @Quadratec for over a week on my Fifteen52 wheels. No one answers the phone and the email process is a joke.

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Probably will blame it on being remote due to COVID .... I say figure out your frigging customer service or put butts back in cubicles!

Deleted member 30519

Waiting to hear from @Quadratec for over a week on my Fifteen52 wheels. No one answers the phone and the email process is a joke.
Willco offroad is no better. I Ordered that tire gate a few weeks ago for nearly $2k and they charged my credit card immediately on a pre order with a 5 week estimated delivery. Yeah okay.. no way I'm gambling that much money. What if the company went out of business during that time ? No thanks
Sponsored