Any Florida peeps buying the gladiator?

cleveland2382

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru outback, toyota rav4
Any other FL peeps? I'm in SW FL. Not sure how good the jeep dealerships are down here. I did buy a used one years ago at Dougas Jeeps in Venice. Wondering if I could get any sort of discount for returning customer. Worth a try.
Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Any other FL peeps? I'm in SW FL. Not sure how good the jeep dealerships are down here. I did buy a used one years ago at Dougas Jeeps in Venice. Wondering if I could get any sort of discount for returning customer. Worth a try.
I am... But I am not sure where yet. Last time I bought my JK here in Orlando I used the Tread Lightly discount and emailed a bunch of dealers. I will probably be doing the same...

Circuitous

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Floater
I am as well. Ill be waiting for Hydro blue so i have time to figure out where i will be buying from. Right now looking at NC for the 7% below invoice.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Good luck with Douglas Jeep in Venice. I'm in SWFL as well and I tried to buy my JL from them. They gave me pricing via email on an ordered unit and then when I went in the numbers changed significantly. Fed me a big line of BS. Trying to tell me it was impossible for dealers to sell the JL at 5-6% under invoice.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I'm in, eventually.
I'll be using Tri City in Eden, NC. Totally done playing with these South Florida pay MSRP or more and add a grand or more fees on top of that crap.
I was going to 4/4 it but hearing that they can't run the deal, plus the lack of colors, plus I really want diesel, I'll wait.
upload_2019-4-2_8-55-18.png

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I am as well. Ill be waiting for Hydro blue so i have time to figure out where i will be buying from. Right now looking at NC for the 7% below invoice.
Dat's purdy right there...
upload_2019-4-2_8-56-53.png

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I am. I bought my JL from Dayton Andrew's in St Pete and got ~6% below invoice. If they can do the same on a Gladiator I'll be going back there. Otherwise I might order from one of the higher volume dealers up north.

Reactions: JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I am. I bought my JL from Dayton Andrew's in St Pete and got ~6% below invoice. If they can do the same on a Gladiator I'll be going back there. Otherwise I might order from one of the higher volume dealers up north.
OHHHH
definitely keep us in the loop.
Fort Lauderdale to St Pete: 250 miles :like:
Fort Lauderdale to Eden, NC: 820 miles :(

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I am also. In the Fort Lauderdale area, but will drive wherever can get the best deal. My Sierra Denali lease isn’t up for another year though.

Sponsored

GoIrish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chrysler Pacifica, 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
I'm in Orlando. I've purchased from Field's in Sanford (North Orlando) and West Colonial in Orlando. I haven't been blown away by the deal or experience at either dealership. I'd be interested in a better option if available in Florida, but probably not worth the hassle for me to venture more than a few hours from home.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I plan on factory ordering mine in the coming weeks when order banks finally open. I have been talking to Chase Firestone from New Smyrna Jeep on and off for at least eight months about JL's and JT's. Our last email over the weekend he was guessing at 4% below invoice but can possibly do more depending on what his dealer tools tell him when they can finally place an order. Overall, I have had really bad experiences with Jeep dealers here in the Tampa Bay area so traveling some distance seems like my only option. No guarantee I will order with New Smyrna as I want the best deal just like everyone else, especially on a 50K+ Rubicon JT.

Reactions: JP1

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I plan on factory ordering mine in the coming weeks when order banks finally open. I have been talking to Chase Firestone from New Smyrna Jeep on and off for at least eight months about JL's and JT's. Our last email over the weekend he was guessing at 4% below invoice but can possibly do more depending on what his dealer tools tell him when they can finally place an order. Overall, I have had really bad experiences with Jeep dealers here in the Tampa Bay area so traveling some distance seems like my only option. No guarantee I will order with New Smyrna as I want the best deal just like everyone else, especially on a 50K+ Rubicon JT.

Wraith you are a mod now:rock:

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Wraith you are a mod now:rock:
With great power comes great (ir)responsibility ha! I have been for a while now just lurking in the dark corners watching everything. Plus, being a mod means I need to get a Gladiator or im not officially official.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
With great power comes great (ir)responsibility ha! I have been for a while now just lurking in the dark corners watching everything. Plus, being a mod means I need to get a Gladiator or im not officially official.
Is your JT in your contract for your mod duties?
Sponsored