Sponsored

Any Gladiator owners beyond 36k and have used Mopar's Max Care protection plan?

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
As the title states, anyone get a chance to use Mopar's Max Care plan? If so, how was the process? What was the cost of the plan? Contemplating getting it before factory warranty ends but am weary of extended warranty plans.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
As the title states, anyone get a chance to use Mopar's Max Care plan? If so, how was the process? What was the cost of the plan? Contemplating getting it before factory warranty ends but am weary of extended warranty plans.

Thanks!
We have it on our 2020 JTR and we are at 43,000. So far it has worked out well, but it pays to look carefully at just what you are buying because there are different levels. Ours ends at 96,000 miles. Most importantly, make sure it covers the engine and the ENTIRE drive-line including electronics. Lose a computer and you are in the land of the four digits.

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Haven't used with my Gladiator, but I have used it with other Jeeps. Its as easy to use as the basic warranty, you just have to pay the deductible. The loaner vehicle is an especially nice perk, as is the keyfob replacement if you lose it (no deductible). Also, if you're more than 100 miles from home when you break down, they will reimburse you for meals & lodging. Just a few things that not everyone knows about.

rubi2022sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator rubicon 1966 Jeep commando
Occupation
Lawyer
I used it on my JKU to replace the navigation which was probably the same cost of the plan. That was also when they were handing out lifetime plans. I think with it being a jeep/chrysler vehicle you are going to end up using it at some point.

Sponsored

rubi2022sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator rubicon 1966 Jeep commando
Occupation
Lawyer
Thanks Civil Jeep. I just signed up on a mopar max care on the link as I had gotten calls from mopar direct. I was able to get a plan for 1000 less then they were quoting on a 8 year 100k max care plan. total plan was 1900. to me that is the cost of one navigation system should it go out. This is awesome.

OP
OP
Mister Lamb

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
I leased my Gladiator due to it being my first Jeep and not knowing what to expect. If all goes well I'm gonna buy it outright at the lease end. Being that the lease is 39 months, looks like I'll be purchasing the plan closer to the 3-year mark.

Thanks for the input! And for the money-saving link.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Don't forget Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep [email protected]. He's cheaper than the linked site above even with the discount code (not by much though, but i respect a person who puts their best price forward)

8yr/125k maxcare for 2770 was the quote he gave me (i'm under 1 year since purchase, it goes up after that)

OP
OP
Mister Lamb

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
Don't forget Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep [email protected]. He's cheaper than the linked site above even with the discount code (not by much though, but i respect a person who puts their best price forward, not tried to shadow it in discount codes.

8yr/125k maxcare for 2770 was the quote he gave me (i'm under 1 year since purchase, it goes up after that)
How do dealerships respond to these plans not officially purchased at full price from Mopar themselves?

Edit: I'm a dummy

Last edited:

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
How do dealerships respond to these plans not officially purchased at full price from Mopar themselves?
It is officially purchased from Mopar. You're buying an official Mopar warranty from a mopar (in this case Jeep) dealer.

What is there for servicing dealerships to respond to? You have a mopar ESP. They don't care how much you paid for it.

Sponsored

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I got one two weeks ago from MOPAR...I wanted low mileage (I use my Mojave for off roading, and as a "fun" vehicle with an occasional pick-up-truck duty, but not for commuting and not other choirs I can do with my 20 year old STS). I wanted a lower mileage and the most time, which for MOPAR is 8 years/60K mi....

Very reasonable price and if I (never - lol) use it I get a full refund in 2030!

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Just purchased one from Tom for $1345 for 7 year 75k miles $100 deductible, for peace of mind for an extra 4 years, it's worth it to me. So now I have 54 months and/or 54k miles left on the warranty.

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Don't forget Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep [email protected]. He's cheaper than the linked site above even with the discount code (not by much though, but i respect a person who puts their best price forward)

Tom is a good dude. I got my Mojave at Hayes, they’re top notch.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
"Vehicles with third party lift kits or lifts greater than 4 inches are NOT eligible for Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans and Mopar Lift Kit Plans."
Well there it is; in writing.
Sponsored