Sponsored

Any one running Icon level 2 suspension?

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
Anyone running the 2.5 stage 2 suspension system from icon? if so how do you like it? I’m debating between that or the mopar lift. If you are running the icon suspension can you post pictures.
Sponsored

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
Anyone running the 2.5 stage 2 suspension system from icon? if so how do you like it? I’m debating between that or the mopar lift. If you are running the icon suspension can you post pictures.
Just ordered stage 4, but estimated to ship Dec 1st. Pics for sure once installed. Still waiting on tire/wheel combo from carid. Got a killer deal and the. The honey extension took even more off.

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
OP
OP
RubStingGray

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
@RubStingGray Pics with 37's here. I think paying a little more for icon is best. If i got Mopar, i would have added 3/4" spacer to front, which would really need adjustable front lower control arms to again correct castor, then track bars to re-center axles and after all that, you would be near icon price. Later down the road I can add the other 6 control arms and upgrade shocks.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/anyone-with-icon-lift.35884/#post-596560
Looks real good man am digging it, I just placed an order on AEV borah wheels now it’s time to order the lift I think am leaning towards the icon lift.
Sponsored