Any tall owners?

Papalecki

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
One “criticism” I’ve read has been how the Glad isn’t great for tall drivers. Are the dimensions that far off from a wrangler? Any owners taller than 6’ disagree?
Sorry for the typo in the title
Sponsored

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I have more head room with my Gladiator than I had in my F250 with a factory sunroof. I like to sit upright and I either had to slouch in the seat or recline the seat to be comfortable. I can sit like I like in the Gladiator. I’m 6’ even. I kinda wish I could move the seat back one more notch.

Sponsored

Amerikitty

First Name
Cate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1967 Jeep Gladiator, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1979 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Application Administrator
I'm just under 6ft and my BF is 6'4. We have a manual Gladiator and both of us love it. It's my daily driver, and I actually have to pull the seat close to the pedals to be able to fully depress the clutch. Foot space is awesome. Sometimes on long interstate/highway stretches my right knee will touch the 4x4 lever, but it doesn't move it at all.
MY BF on the other hand sits as far back as he can and would like an additional 1-2 inches of space, but he likes to be really far back, otherwise he says it's very comfortable.
With the seats all the way back, we can both still sit in the back seat, although it is a smidgen tight for my BF.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
6,3 here. The rearview mirror is way to low. When mine gets here I'll try the flip like past jeeps. If that doesnt cut it I'll pull the thing and go for an aftermarket. Past that it fits me fine..

MadMan81

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm 6'4", and one of the first things i noticed in the truck was how much space and head room i had for being tall.

Sponsored

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
6'3" here and as others have said, no issues for me. I'm quite comfortable in mine.

One thing I'll note, I put on a sun shade that is designed to stay on all the time, even with the freedom panels on. It's great, but when I have the top on, the sun shade sags a bit and touches the top of my head. Hasn't bothered me enough to remove it yet, but just an FYI.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I'm 6'5" 210# and fit perfectly fine in my Gladiator. I did add convex mirrors to the bottom corner of the mirrors, as with the seat fully back, the B pillar becomes more of a blind spot. I also came from a Super Duty, so a little size difference, but still more than manageable. Road trip back from Iowa last weekend was 800 miles, and a good test of comfort.

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
6'5" 235 and I fit fine, not as anywhere roomy as an f150/f250 but if I put 66k miles on my JK in 4.5 years, I can put twice that on a gladiator!

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Haha I mean I have gotten used to it but I'm 6'5 270 and I am alittle tight head room wise....I can't put my head on the head rest without hitting the speaker crossbar....the sight line is to high and have to duck to see traffic lights. It definitely needs to go lower for tall guys it is an issue .....