Sponsored

Any update on a rollout?

rburton164

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 4runner
Has anyone heard of a time frame of a rollout? Or is the JL and JK production slowing this up?
Sponsored

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Has anyone heard of a time frame of a rollout? Or is the JL and JK production slowing this up?
JK production has stopped. They are retooling now. No solid news that i am aware of as to start of production and preorder. Still scheduled for an April 2019 dealership arrival.

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
How long did it take for the JL line to be built? anyone remember? That may give an idea as to the timeline.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
If they are going to meet the April date they should be starting the testing on the line relatively soon. 2 more months and we should be seeing production mules imho.

This post has been all conjecture and should not be taken as factual information

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
If they are going to meet the April date they should be starting the testing on the line relatively soon. 2 more months and we should be seeing production mules imho.

This post has been all conjecture and should not be taken as factual information
I tend to agree that towards the end of summer/early fall we should start seeing the swirl camo JT's rolling around. The Artec Industries JT cab spy shot leads me to think they are doing pre-production testing to iron out the process before they start really gearing up for the production mule run. Or who knows, maybe it's already begun?
Sponsored