Anybody else tired of waiting?

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
I am about done waiting. If they are going to sell it, release pricing so we can make an educated purchase! I'm not 100% stick on a Gladiator and frankly think it will come at a premium price considering what you are getting. They need to do an Info dump or people will be moving on!
Sponsored

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
They need to do an Info dump or people will be moving on!
I am definitely anxious for pricing. Hiwever, I don’t think they are worried about losing people or people moving on. It’s gonna sell regardless if you move on or if I do.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I've been looking at other vehicles more and more. I really like the Gladiator, but my wife would keep her JLU no matter what and I'll probably look into a full size truck. More towing capability and lots of decently priced options.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
While I check in here daily to see if there is something newsworthy, I think the wait is fine. It's entirely too common for people to buy something on impulse... and loans make it easier than ever. If you need a truck today, do the impulsive thing and go get it. The truck won't be in anyone's hands until June... that's confirmed already from Fiat official. What will a price today mean vs in a week or a month?

Patience is a virtue. This is just a thing, you were fine before you knew it existed and you'll be fine whether you buy one or not.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That is why I have been looking at JKs. Sooner or later either a dealer is going to make me an offer I can't refuse on a JK or Jeep will release pricing on the Gladiator.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I am getting tired as well, I just put 3k (a quarter of what I saved up for a down payment for a JT) my Montero Sport last month so it will last long enough for the wait, I'm getting ready to just buy a 3 year used ram and jeep tj instead of a Gladiator. I don't really care about or need a new car, also as much as I would like a truck that will hit 2 birds with 1 stone I don't need that.

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much my position as well -- if Jeep doesn't release MSRP pricing by the end of March, then I'm moving on to something else (stripped down Raptor...)

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Yeah I’m getting tired of waiting too. It’s been a while since any info was released. Makes me wonder if they’re running into issues with the trucks they’re testing.

I don’t need a new vehicle at the moment so I can wait but this is getting ridiculous. They should release something to keep the people on the fence interested before they go elsewhere.

Maxfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0
I don’t mind the wait. Brand new JLU in the garage along with an ‘18 Denali with 500 miles. My GMC Sierra has just a bit over a year left on a lease. I’m going to order a Gobi Gladiator for a late release and enjoy the wait.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I am just as excited impatient as the next guy, however all of you saying: this is ridiculous, what is taking FCA so long, etc? I just have to wonder what is your baseline reference point? How many other new vehicles have you followed from production design, through testing, to reveal, to price release, to market? I mean is the JT behind compared to other vehicles? I have no idea but I am willing to bet the JT is following similar timeline. The difference is you have joined a forum and are waiting for something not built, but you are comparing this experience to other buying experiences you have had where you walk into a dealer, talk about pricing and drive home a new ride on the same day. Frame of reference is off.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I am just as excited impatient as the next guy, however all of you saying: this is ridiculous, what is taking FCA so long, etc? I just have to wonder what is your baseline reference point? How many other new vehicles have you followed from production design, through testing, to reveal, to price release, to market? I mean is the JT behind compared to other vehicles? I have no idea but I am willing to bet the JT is following similar timeline. The difference is you have joined a forum and are waiting for something not built, but you are comparing this experience to other buying experiences you have had where you walk into a dealer, talk about pricing and drive home a new ride on the same day. Frame of reference is off.
I haven't followed any other releases the only think i know (because my wife is interested in it) is that when the KIA Telluride was announced an unveiled it come with pricing and MPG information...

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I am about done waiting. If they are going to sell it, release pricing so we can make an educated purchase! I'm not 100% stick on a Gladiator and frankly think it will come at a premium price considering what you are getting. They need to do an Info dump or people will be moving on!
Speaking for the masses, are we ? April seems to be the new go-to Pricing dump ! And Late June for the 1st Dealership orders to arrive . . . and that's probably Dealers Close to Toledo ! Don't forget the RailRoad issues haven't been solved and won't ever be . . . ! ? Billy, what/where we might be able to see you online in the near future . . . ? Got another Manufacturers Forum in mind you like ?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Dunnn! Dun gone. Going resto! I'll quench the thirst forJT by having a Vintage Gladiator. Then buy used or new in a couple years of this version.
Sponsored